[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino★★★;4966149 said:
madrid fans popping up in my Facebook congratrating barca and insulting Juventus and saying no CL for Buffon.

is it justified to cut their throats?
More than justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4966192 said:
lose 4 finals in a row

achievement unlocked :(
First team to lose 6 finals, achievement unlocked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino★★★;4966149 said:
madrid fans popping up in my Facebook congratrating barca and insulting Juventus and saying no CL for Buffon.

is it justified to cut their throats?
And a World Cup win that Ronaldo could only dream of.

but there being plastic is exactly why they dont know what it means, i want to be proud of our players, but they didnt play to their potential, and though i thank them for the effort to get us this far, i wonder why they didnt play the way they did in the beginning of the 2nd half the whole game. They were so scared of messi...
Plastic fans are plastic fans. Barca is loaded with them... people who have picked up watching Messi's goal highlights of the past couple years and wave the banner every time Barca wins. The one silver lining of going to Serie B is we chased away most of them.

If Barca were to go down to Segunda División, you can bet every one of those plastic Barca fans would go turncoat and join the Real Madrid bandwagon like the pathetic weakwads that they are.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sitting at a fancy dinner that my gf planned, I can only think of how great juve was all season and especially this match. We suffered so much all these years and we can handle a disappointment well. But I'm sure we're back on the top again and we won't go down unless a mew Calciopoli is invented

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
his tactical foul on alves, when he pulled his shirt, thats a textbook yellow. What i am saying is the ref really didnt penalize us or cost us the game imo

- - - Updated - - -

but also wasnt stuck to his body, you are being way too categorical on 50-50 calls
EVERY pundit said that it was obviously not a penalty. Pogba's was a penalty on the other hand. There were of course quite a few small incudents both in our and Barca's favor but the biggest decision, which one can easily say that decided the game, was made in Barca's favor. We were playing great at that point, denied a penalty, conceded. Barca had more chances (which btw doesn't mean they deserved the victory) but we could have been the champions if the ref had given us that call.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wish I could say this surprised me, though not as sad as I expected, only bitter about seeing 4 final loss, but have to thank this team for making me dream for a while atleast, certainly did way more then I expected of them just few months ago. Proud of their effort, even if bitter for lost opportunity and misuse of potential (mainly about inexperience and nerves in awful first half) . Excited for the future, and hope we take advantage of being back on the biggiest stage by learning from this experience, and preparing for next. Thanks for all the wonderful years Pirlo, but we seriously need to quickly plan for a future without him.

Go cheer on Boca, fake fan. And cry a little more about how we're never going to get to a final again. :sergio:
Such a sad sad little man you shown yourself to be.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We need to use this as a starting point not an end point. We need to get here more often.
Absolutely a starting point, Sal; our true European rebirth after calciopoli. The continent (and beyond) is now on notice. Juve is a European force again, and I honestly believe we'll be a better team next year!

It ended up the result most expected, but we did better in our performance than the Barcelona ball gobblers expected. We didn't deserve the scoreline but that happens often in the death throes of important games, doesn't mean shit. We basically lost by the odd goal to one of the best club sides ever. I do feel proud but it's not really much of a consolation.

We needed bigger performances from big players. Tevez was mediocre, Pirlo was not far off, Pogba was there until the end but sporadic, you can't do that and expect to win this game. That spell we had just before the cheating Uruguayan vampire bastard's goal was a good one and then a scrappy goal and all of a sudden the game is against us. If we had got a goal then we'd have the trophy, I'm certain, because Barcelona were rattled.

The early goal was also really poor, but look how we responded, that is why we are a winning team. It's probably just a little too early for us.

Barcelona probably deserved it based on chances and quality, shame I dislike a few of their players so much.

Really looking forward to next season, I think we will be very dynamic and even more suited to do well in Europe. In hindsight, and foresight for many, Pirlo was a gamble which didn't really have any weight in the end.
Great post, J. Worth reposting -- cheers buddy!

I envy you! Dru and I will be looking for you on TV from a bar in SF's Italian North Beach district. :D

Fino all fine, e Forza Juve! :flag3:
:lol:

Damn, I wish! That did sound like I had Andiamo'd a Berlino, and I was heading to the match, but alas, I was just intoxicated, and heading to Commercial Drive for the ambience.

Great that you had good company, though -- hope you guys enjoyed the game!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is a starting point for sure, that's why I'm excited for our future. We will remain at this level. Just need to get more experience and more fire power creativity and offensive wise on midfield. A power house like current Bayern got there by learning and adapting from their struggles from years of losing semi finals and finals. And grown enough in stature to get some of the best players in the game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Damn, I wish! That did sound like I had Andiamo'd a Berlino, and I was heading to the match, but alas, I was just intoxicated, and heading to Commercial Drive for the ambience.

Great that you had good company, though -- hope you guys enjoyed the game!
We did. The result sucks, though not unexpected nor undeserved. But it was tense and exciting for much of the match, and that was enjoyable.

Can't get hung up on four straight CL losses, as this year's club has very little in common with the squads of '97 or '98. We overachieved this year, and there's no shame in that. Hope that gives the club a taste of what's possible to continue to seek that. We had been away for so long -- even under those 'glory' years with Capello.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coming from you, this is pretty hilarious.

GO slurp a little harder on Messi's nuts, bud. I'm sure they taste great.
Please continue :tup: Your infantile breakdown is mildly curious to see. I really like your schizophrenic mood swings, though it's just an act, atleast hope so.

Most importantly: Don't bother kissing ass and apologizing a day or two from now like last time you showed your true colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)