[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Winners like Barca and RM go for the kill every game, everytime you see them play a minnow in the CL they will pump them with 4-5 goals everytime, even if they could sit back 1-0 and not worry about conceeding. 23 fucking shots and we score one. Then still sitting with only one goal and united starting to look dangerous we completely change shape, bring on a defender, and surrender possesion in midfield. Stupid stupid stupid.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mourinho is such a classless piece of shit.

This game won't change the outcome of the group but seeing him mock the fans and players after the game angered me more than the loss. I wish Bonucci could have punched him in the face.

On the positive this victory probably prolongs his Man Utd misery for at least a few more weeks.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Of all the teams we go and fuck up like this to we do it against Man United. They have humiliated us too many times.

Fucking pathetic attitude from our players who were acting like we had already won the CL. Well deserved loss and a much needed kick up the ass.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fuckibg hell!!!!!!!!!! They had zero chances and scored two, we had 5-6 must score chances. Can only blame coudrado, pjanic, khedira and dyb for not fucking score. Also just sack the polish fuck. Fuckibg useless

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i love how everyone is now crying arround:lol: , it is a healthy defeat.
Its better to get such L now than to get it later in the champions league.
So much nonsense will not happen next time.
It will happen though. Because it's happened before. Many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)