[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope our fans stop protesting about prices and start protesting for our football
I have waited over 23 years I want to celebrate the CL one time as a Juve fan (I dont consider the 96 one as I only started to cheer for Juve after they beat Ajax)
We need to start demanding things like Real Madrid and not just stand in line and smile hoping something magical happens..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ramsey is coming a season late, but who cares, will be injured when we need him most anyway.

Change the fucking medical team or training regime -- this is costing us millions.

Oh and fuck the bitch-ass ultras too... this elimination is on them too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I hope our fans stop protesting about prices and start protesting for our football
I have waited over 23 years I want to celebrate the CL one time as a Juve fan (I dont consider the 96 one as I only started to cheer for Juve after they beat Ajax)
We need to start demanding things like Real Madrid and not just stand in line and smile hoping something magical happens..
Calm down it is just a sport

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Capello-esque performance.

We had absolute no plan, were clueless in attack and couldn't handle their fitness levels.

I'm not a pessimist but i saw this coming.
Team plays shit the whole season, except for some glimpses of individual brilliance here and there.

Now that i think it, even in the second leg against Atletico, the plan was just to cross for Ronaldo.But you cannot do it in every match.

Next mercato will be very interesting for sure.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Capello-esque performance.

We had absolute no plan, were clueless in attack and couldn't handle their fitness levels.

I'm not a pessimist but i saw this coming.
Team plays shit the whole season, except for some glimpses of individual brilliance here and there.

Now that i think it, even in the second leg against Atletico, the plan was just to cross for Ronaldo.But you cannot do it in every match.

Next mercato will be very interesting for sure.
Serious question and I've been asking myself this for months now but when was the last time we actually looked like we had a good attacking plan? and I'm not just talking about whipping crosses into the box as you rightly pointed out but actual proper attacking patterns. We don't do we? All very well we're linked with the likes of Joao Felix who I do admire but in reality Allegri should be doing a lot better with his current crop of attackers.

@Albo Sorry about last night I didn't get a chance to say hello, I actually saw you just before kick off as you went upstairs but I was in amongst a packed crowd so I couldn't really make my way out of there. Hope you had a good evening (minus the result and performance)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Serious question and I've been asking myself this for months now but when was the last time we actually looked like we had a good attacking plan? and I'm not just talking about whipping crosses into the box as you rightly pointed out but actual proper attacking patterns. We don't do we? All very well we're linked with the likes of Joao Felix who I do admire but in reality Allegri should be doing a lot better with his current crop of attackers.

2017?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Relax we still have Ronaldo
I`d give him up easily for a CL win
Anyway I think a CL win could be much more easy but we need to change our approach!
We need a fresh manager who will bring new ideas and make us play a passing game that will go from one leg to another and not to an opponent..
Before this season started I saw us as favorites but I didnt take into account the possibility of our mid regressing - I mean I knew our mid isnt the best but I did expect our mid to be at least as good as last season..

All is not lost but the thing is Im not sure our chiefs understand we need to fix all of our problems and not just one of them
Our list of problems are:
1. Defense - Both age and quality - Bonucci just isnt it anymore while Rugani is a very good rotation player but not a real starter
2. Mid - We need two type of midfielders:
A. Attacking minded mid who can dribble pass create make some problems to the opponent
B. Defensive minded midfielder (Allegri tried to use Can as such but it only lasted for the first 20 minutes)
3. Attack - Yes our attack is also problematic - Ronaldo is great Berna is on and off but he is ok I guess and then we have the 3rd attacker:
Mandzukic - He has unique quality to be a great rotation/sub but shouldnt be a regular starter + he is getting old
Dybala - Quality wise he is exactly what we need but on the field he just cant translate his talent to performance
Kean - Yeah he is good but he is a very good young player - He isnt an Aguero or something... He is a good young player with great future and it would hurt him to be a regular starter as he isnt ready for it yet..

I do expect us to get a defender although not the one I think we need
I do expect us to get some mix of 2. a&b someone like Ndombele - It would improve us but we still need another midfielder there
I do expect us to get a forward but I expect a prodigy like J.Felix rather than a proven superstar

I think the forward type is the least crucial of all and I think J.Felix might become that proven superstar very very fast so Im all for it..
Ndombele - Yeah he would be a very good signing but we need more
Romero - He is ok but we need De Ligt or Koulibaly..

Anyway nothing will matter much if we play the same crappy football - Yeah we will get another scudetto but seriously it was never exactly our problem..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who would you like to be our new coach?
This is the dillema, who is actually available? I was all for Zidane till he took the madrid job again. I can't say I'm all that keen on Deschamps either. The sort of profile we should be looking for however is someone with a fresh approach, none of this mid 90s pragmatic approach, so really we need to look to bring a foreign manager in, someone of a klopp type profile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)