[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (38 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If you read Allegri's presser you would realize that he is 100% approaching the game to defend the so called lead.

Hints about that, chosing between Kean or Dybala and MDS. Playing MDS means he wants to defend
Talking about coutering their game play, to disrupt their tactics rather than playing to our game and going for a win
Talking about putting pressure on De Jong
He wants Douglas Costa for 30 minutes only
But he literally said we wont defend the so called lead (result from the first game).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It's been said a million times already but our transfer policy when it comes to CBs this season has been worthy of Secco. We let our better young CB go and kept Rugani who never really proved he's anything more than Empoli material, and we did it to get back that overpaid moron Bonucci.

Then we let our only reliable back up for nothing and replaced him with another cripple. This will enter the textbooks.
The first time I read true assessment on our defense ...thanks mate..:baus:...some here are either biased , hype - effected or racist ...

Caceres ...I think will leave at the end of the season ....
Rugani ...he will stay like forever a backup ....waiting to pull a Barzagli some day in the future .... but never a safe bet ...but good for the club budget
Bonucci ...is not a defense leader ...he will crack easily at the pressure ...but ...if a leader defender like Chiellini next to him ...he will deliver ...
Chiellini ....Age ...Injuries ...and by the way this season actually we are lucky with him compared to previous years ...he was missed more often ....

I think the management are aware of all that ...We need new leader in the defense ...but we will have new problem as Who will gonna play until Chiellini get injured .. and we could have same as Benatia situation ....

My preferred choice will be koulibaly ...I read somewhere that he is available at 90M ... not another in experienced one like De Legit

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Will this be a typical juve game ? 0:0 until the 85th min ? Only to concede a goal and start playing for the last 5 minutes?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI says Dybala will probably start over Kean - Wise decision IMO as Kean might be a prodigy but you cant really compare him to Dybala right now..

- - - Updated - - -

FI says Dybala will probably start over Kean - Wise decision IMO as Kean might be a prodigy but you cant really compare him to Dybala right now..
Nah.

Ajax will score a lot earlier than minute 85.
Ajax will not score at all IMO 2-0 win
Expect us to be much better defensively and limit their chances unlike the first leg

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ajax will not score at all IMO 2-0 win
Expect us to be much better defensively and limit their chances unlike the first leg
No chance, they will score, id bet on it. We just need to stop them from having the ball so much. It's going to be another tense night but Max got this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No chance, they will score, id bet on it. We just need to stop them from having the ball so much. It's going to be another tense night but Max got this.
Too bad I cant take your money ;)

Barca to crash Man Utd
Juve to beat Ajax 2-0
Tottenham to lose but qualify due to away goals
Liverpool is too easy as they can play with 9 men and still go through..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)