[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Won't be risked? If risk him, then now. It's a CL return leg.

BonBon - Rugani didn't play bad, but I certainly would feel more comfortable with Chiello in the starting eleven.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Most important for us will be the return of a fit Chielini and Can
Mazroui will probably start at LB to replace Tagliafico, who is suspended
Yes, need our Warrior and Can plus don't expect Maz to play any better that Tag did against Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d like to see the formation we operated against Atletico where in possession our fullbacks push and one of the CMs drop into the defence.

Cancelo & Sandro on the flanks. Ronaldo up top with Berna and Kean. Dougie C to come in for the second half.

Pjanic, Bentancur and Matuidi in midfield. We need to pressurise this Ajax team and pin their full backs into their own half
Yes, like this with Can if healthy but like Bent also. PRESSURISE, great word to use describing what I want to see!! I see lineups here so far playing like looking for a 1-0 win. If Max intends to play cautiously then expect Ajax to once again control ball possesion. WTF! This is a Juve with the best big game player in the world. ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!

- - - Updated - - -

And lol for all the posters thinking MDS over Cancelo in the return match after looking at numerous rating websites from the Spal match. And love #10, but no way start him. And speed over technique so give me Kean over Mario. Get a 2-0 lead and then put in a fresh Mario or even a fresh Sami late in the match.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
De jong is included in the list travelling to Turin tomorrow and will have a match fitness to confirm if he starts.

the fuckers fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
These hashtags are beyond cringe. Can't take this one anymore.

This time they decided to stick with a super cringy one for the duration of knockouts.

Wonder what the amount of round table discussions and brainstorming was done to come up with this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Won't be risked? If risk him, then now. It's a CL return leg.

BonBon - Rugani didn't play bad, but I certainly would feel more comfortable with Chiello in the starting eleven.
Yeah, a half-fit player is guaranteed to have a great game, and we should risk losing him for semis too while playing the mighty Ajax at home. Novel idea.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ajax are a very technical team that flood the midfield with players capable of getting on the ball. We need to counter this by stretching them with width, whether that’s early on or as the game progresses.

I’d like to see the formation we operated against Atletico where in possession our fullbacks push and one of the CMs drop into the defence.

Cancelo & Sandro on the flanks. Ronaldo up top with Berna and Kean. Dougie C to come in for the second half.

Pjanic, Bentancur and Matuidi in midfield. We need to pressurise this Ajax team and pin their full backs into their own half
That's a given minus Bentancur plus Can.

Only Can can play that role. If a less than 100% fit player is going to play, it'll be him.

Only doubts: RB and CF. Should be Cancelo (or Spin if he's comfortable there) and Kean, but Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)