[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I hope de Jong doesn’t miss this match; it would be ideal for all Ajax fans as when that happens their fairytale will continue for ever and ever because then they will allow themselves to state at random moments “if de Jong didn’t get hurt we would have won the CL”.
As much as I like the way Ajax plays, their fans become annoying dicks with zero reflection when Ajax has even the slightest of succes.
It’s time for them to get back to life and reality.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    Can, Pjanic, Matuidi
    Bentancur, Hans

:baus:
    :tup:

Perin out of Ajax clash
    By Football Italia staff

Mattia Perin is out of the Juventus squad to face Ajax, while Giorgio Chiellini and Emre Can are progressing well.
    The first leg of the Champions League quarter-final ended 1-1 and the decider is in Turin on Tuesday evening.
    Goalkeeper Perin suffered a right shoulder injury in this morning’s training session and has been ruled out of that game.
    Chiellini and Emre Can missed the first leg due to injuries, but are both said to be progressing well and there is the sense that they could at least be in the squad.
    However, Douglas Costa is continuing to struggle and is not expected to make it against Ajax.
    Juan Cuadrado made his comeback in Saturday’s 2-1 defeat to SPAL, but is not in the Champions League squad list.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Why did we even play Bentancur and Cancelo against Spal? They will have ro run like crazy against Ajax.

I have a bad feeling about this game and I think it's because UEFA and their refs usually destroy us in these stages of CL.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Rugani has recovered along with Emre Can, No problems for Bentancur, optimism for Douglas Costa and Chiellini (who will be further evaluated tomorrow), Perin out. [Romeo Agresti]

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    How were Cancelo and Spin vs Spal?

?, Bonucci, ?, AS
    Can, Pjanic, Matuidi
    Berna, Kean, Ronaldo

Pls post of thereß any update on de jong. Huge if he cant make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)