[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ajax is such an arrogant team. De Ligt just said their hardest match this season (including Juve) was against Benfica

Way to shit on Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
Ajax is such an arrogant team. De Ligt just said their hardest match this season (including Juve) was against Benfica

Way to shit on Juventus, Real Madrid and Bayern
That wasn't meant to be arrogant. It was because of how Benfica played, very high pressure and very physical which made it hard for Ajax to play their own game.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm in London and i have no idea where to watch the match , can anyone suggest me any bar or any llink where i can watch the match !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
Please. Retarded statement from De Ligt, obviously. No surprise he's clueless though.
De Ligt clueless? Lmao the kid is 19 and he talks like he's 30 years old. This is what always happens an interview gets done in 1 language and then after translating it to another language the entire meaning of it changes and things get misinterpreted.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm in London and i have no idea where to watch the match , can anyone suggest me any bar or any llink where i can watch the match !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to the famous 3 kings pub next to west Kensington tube station. It is the official meet point for the Juventus club Londra and a great atmosphere. I warn you get there at least an hour early, its rammed on the big nights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)