[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic should not play. He doesn't deserve to. Both Pjanic and Bonucci don't deserve to start either, but our options are limited in those departments.

I love Dybala, but he definitely needs a period of self reflection.
Please. Pjanic was excellent in the return leg against Atletico. I expect the same here.

Kean should definitely start in place of current form Mario, and Berna is twice the player Dybala has been over the past month.

Bonucci, unfortunately is a must start because our CB department is super sad.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Please. Pjanic was excellent in the return leg against Atletico. I expect the same here.

Kean should definitely start in place of current form Mario, and Berna is twice the player Dybala has been over the past month.

Bonucci, unfortunately is a must start because our CB department is super sad.
    I think he means that Pjanic has been hot and cold, last two games he has been good though.

Like I said in Kean's thread...need to start rewarding great form with starts in important matches.

Kean should play, Mario maybe not. Bernie to should play, Dybala probably not.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Great. We can't to see the extremely limited Bentancur lose possession over and over again and have zero ideas around the box.

Let's hope Pjanic has a WC game.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Great. We can't to see the extremely limited Bentancur lose possession over and over again and have zero ideas around the box.

Let's hope Pjanic has a WC game.
    Benancur played really well in the first leg. Let's hope he can repeat it.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    Benancur played really well in the first leg. Let's hope he can repeat it.
    Max said he needs to take more risks in attack, I think even after the Ajax match. We know he can hustle and get gritty...but he needs to offer more going forward than he does.

Then again, Max said Dybala had a good game today so who the hell knows.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    Max said he needs to take more risks in attack, I think even after the Ajax match. We know he can hustle and get gritty...but he needs to offer more going forward than he does.

[bold]Then again, Max said Dybala had a good game today so who the hell knows.[/bold]
    That idiot must have watched the game again instead of reading the live thread.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012

Then again, Max said Dybala had a good game today so who the hell knows.
    I don't need Max to tell me he (Bentancur not Dybala) played well or not. I watched that match, and he played really well. Was instrumental in goal, and set up another chance for Berna in the first half.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    I don't need Max to tell me he (Bentancur not Dybala) played well or not. I watched that match, and he played really well. Was instrumental in goal, and set up another chance for Berna in the first half.
    Needs to do it more often, some players will go weeks before turning in back to back solid performances.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    I'm not too worried about the defense since Ajax doesn't play with a classic CF. Our midfield needs to do better. It's great that Pjanic did not play a minute today.
    I imagine this was the plan against Milan too, but then Can got injured and he had to step in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)