[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
BS, after the first half it was obvious that Ajax are going to dominate the second. After the goal for 1-1 Ajax took control over the game and we didn't do anything upfront and gradually our game deteriorated. Only a player like Costa and having Chiellini could have given us a chance, but ...
I agree with the Costa and Chiello part for the 2nd half, but in no way did they control the game after they scored - they showed shit for the entire first 45mins, even after that fluke

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I agree with the Costa and Chiello part for the 2nd half, but in no way did they control the game after they scored - they showed shit for the entire first 45mins, even after that fluke
We started well until the goal, but they took the control over the game by the end of the first half. Our good start in the first 15-20 minutes is misleading you.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Physical condition. We are simply without physical form. We have enough strength to play one half at the maximum power.
It is evident that preparation for the season and training microcycles failed and Allegri must change something in his coaching staff and preparing a new plan for the next season.
I love Allegri, hes one of the best managers in Europe, I dont know, maybe this team, Juventus needs freshness and a new breath.
This - I can't believe how shit our coaching staff is, with all the muscle injuries and stuff
Besides that, I still believe we just need one more pure class CB and CM (besides Ramsey)

- - - Updated - - -

We started well until the goal, but they took the control over the game by the end of the first half. Our good start in the first 15-20 minutes is misleading you.
Well I guess then we don't have the same understanding of what controlling a game means. I still think we just lacked direct shots on target

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Physical condition. We are simply without fitness. We have enough strength to play one half at the maximum power.
It is evident that preparation for the season and training microcycles failed and Allegri must change something in his coaching staff and preparing a new plan for the next season.
I love Allegri, hes one of the best managers in Europe, but...I dont know, maybe this team, Juventus needs freshness and a new breath.
It was more mental issue rather than physical. Juve players just collapsing when they scored so soon after CR goal and how they scored just make it worse because it came from a lucky incident.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Ajax were fearless in the 2nd half but they left gaping holes that we failed to exploit, Tottenham did it against City effectively which is why the made the semi's. I see them beating Ajax as they have a great counter and multiple creative players to feed the striker.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ajax were fearless in the 2nd half but they left gaping holes that we failed to exploit, Tottenham did it against City effectively which is why the made the semi's. I see them beating Ajax as they have a great counter and multiple creative players to feed the striker.
Because our defensive forward was forced to be subbed.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Because our defensive forward was forced to be subbed.
If they're getting battered then move to 3-5-2 and solidify the defence, build from there so even if we get to extra time we have a chance. I've not seen Juve play well since they dropped the 3-5-2.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If they're getting battered then move to 3-5-2 and solidify the defence, build from there so even if we get to extra time we have a chance. I've not seen Juve play well since they dropped the 3-5-2.
No no no, a dysfunctioning 4-3-3 is the only formation allowed and Dybala has to man mark.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It looked like men vs boys in our own ground to Ajax

Unbelievable how they can come to our pitch and dominate us

If they had of scored 4-5 goals it wouldn't have been an unfair reflection on the performances

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The worst thing is not the elimination.

The worst thing is that this team inspires none, juve fans included.

Ok, Juve were never the kings of ""fancy football and flair"" but played with passion, grinta and of course a (usually conservstive) game plan.

This year he had absoluteley no game plan, and we played some bad quality football.
I cannot remember the last time the team was so bad and boring to watch.

We basically were among the top 3 favourites for this year's cl and the matches were painful to watch even for us.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Ajax second game vs RM and the first game against Juve clearly showed their flaws and the way to exploit them. That is if we were not having stubborn ass as a coach who thinks games are still won by defending 1:0 results.
Ajax doesn't defend like a unit, they defend like individuals with high intensity pressure and doubling on players. We needed technical good with the ball midfielders even for one night. Put Bernardesci, Cancelo, Bentacur and Can as midfielders and give them instructions to make forward runs with the ball, the way Can done it in one occasion. If you fail at least you can say we tried. The way Juve played hasn't give me impression of a team trying to win the game.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bro we can win a thousand fucking scufuckingmeaninglessdettos and it wouldn't mean shit if we cant win in the CL we need continental success or else what's the difference between this Juve side and the Lyon team that won what 5 or 7 times in a row, don't even know because it don't fucking matter!!!!!!!!!! We need the hooddam cl
I will give our treble to you guys, just to make you happy mate :heart:

Have faith. Believe me, I been trough this shit as well as a Bayern fan. Many disappointments - especially recently with major fuck ups.

And after we won the European Cup 3 times in succession from 74-76 we had to wait 25 years and 3 lost finals before winning it again. The CL is just hard as fuck.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Bent over by a bunch of kids, ajax absolutely made us look like a bunch of bums out there it was sad to watch but not surprising

We need to build a long term project, we should be playing like ajax played against us that is the aim we need to have

How can anyone watch our football and think we are going anywhere?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Absolutely pitiful. When exactly did Allegri become this much of a clueless coward?
Are we really going to pretend that Allegri hasn’t made this mistake dozens of times before?

Our performance against Napoli at home last season (when Koulibaly scored that header) was one of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever see from a top club. We didn’t even make the slightest attempt to win that game.

Allegri’s lack of balls is reason why he will never be considered an elite coach. He is a very good coach, but a tier below the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)