[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So we played French teams in CL/Eurpoean cup 5 times in past 50 years! What a meaningful stat from ESPN

- - - Updated - - -

One interesting fact is, we played in Palermo for return leg of that 1997 supercup.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we alow Monaco's attackers so much space in the second leg like in the first half of this match, we could get fucked for real.

Even Buffon can't do wonders all the time.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The second save from Buffon was going out of the box anyway.And you are not remembering Tevez miss and Vidal's at the last minute of the second half.And that Morata clear chance on Tevez's pass.That was in another game not against Monaco?And Carvalho not getting a straight red was also a referee favour to us?
We had one clear cut chance with Vidal. Maybe 2 with Tevez, but that's pretty much it.

And yes, we were heavily favoured by the referee. It's not a given we would score on the free kick. Monaco would simply park the bus with 10 men the way they were already doing. We had Llorente, Pepe, Matri on the bench. It's not a given we were going to win the game. The penalty decided the game.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If we alow Monaco's attackers so much space in the second leg like in the first half of this match, we could get fucked for real.

Even Buffon can't do wonders all the time.
Looks like we won't have to worry about that .its depend on allegri decisions and how he switch a formation for second leg against monaco.if we are going to 3-5-2 it will be absolutely trash.i think 4-3-2-1 is perhaps a wise decision and hold onto their lead.i believe in second leg we will be needed to create chances to score the all important away goal when they attack and press us .I doubt they're able to beat us Hopefully we get another Dortmund/Fiorentina performance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
According to ESPN Juve have never won in France by the way. Ever.
Bullshit statement... but anyways...
I was positive we could do it yesterday, and im positive we will show some face and complete the job in france. Even when we played like shid for big patches and wasted chances.... an 1-0 at home is a good moreale booster.

We need to keep it cool and do our thing. We can definitely do this

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Looks like we won't have to worry about that .its depend on allegri decisions and how he switch a formation for second leg against monaco.if we are going to 3-5-2 it will be absolutely trash.i think 4-3-2-1 is perhaps a wise decision and hold onto their lead.i believe in second leg we will be needed to create chances to score the all important away goal when they attack and press us .I doubt they're able to beat us Hopefully we get another Dortmund/Fiorentina performance.
This

- - - Updated - - -

Bull$#@! statement... but anyways...
I was positive we could do it yesterday, and im positive we will show some face and complete the job in france. Even when we played like shid for big patches and wasted chances.... an 1-0 at home is a good moreale booster.

We need to keep it cool and do our thing. We can definitely do this

Yes.

Mar 10, 2009
I have a bad feeling about this, now that the excitment died out, Monaco too many chances in the first leg. If we start off as badly as we did in the first leg, then it could be game over from the first half

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we concede early then the first leg is basically void and back to square one, but if we get past those early stages then chances will open up for us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
monaco had their chances through our midfield issues: lost balls by pirlo, vidal or marchisio. if we remain compact, it will be an easy 0-0, a genuine return leg result from an italian team.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good game. Too nervous at the beginning but with time we looked better and better. From fan's perspective I wish we pushed more for second goal but I understand Allegri wanted to avoid conceding a goal at home. Hopefully we kill them on counter on Wednesday :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)