[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (35 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How so? We had far better chances, and more of them.
we gave the ball away too many times. even by our shitty standards. this time it's arraco and a green martial. next time it might be neymar and robben. and those guys dont miss or lose the ball without drawing cards

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nervy game, thank god we won and now we can hopefully take full advantage with an away goal or 2.

The Pen done wonders for Vidal but Jesus some of our passes from the back were terrifying.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We have controlled the game from 30th minute. Monaco had their only chances in the first 25 minutes and most of their shots were terrible long range attempts. We were a better team for sure, we didn't concede so we have that going for us, which is nice.

I will still shit bricks before the 2nd game.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Pereyra motm for me, real danger going forward and goid defencive workrate too. Finally some flair and pace from midfield. The result is great, and considering we lost our head for 20 min in the first half, we where lucky not to concede. The ref must be a friend if nedved bc he was so nice to us

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
We have controlled the game from 30th minute. Monaco had their only chances in the first 25 minutes and most of their shots were terrible long range attempts. We were a better team for sure, we didn't concede so we have that going for us, which is nice.

I will still $#@! bricks before the 2nd game.
thanks for the pep talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)