[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (45 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Monaco squad for Juventus: Caillard, Stekelenburg, Subasic, Abdennour, Carvalho, Echiejile, Fabinho, Kurzawa, Raggi, Wallace, Carrasco, Dirar, Kondogbia, Moutinho, Silva, Toulalan, Traore, Berbatov, Germain, Martial, Matheus

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Monaco squad for Juventus: Caillard, Stekelenburg, Subasic, Abdennour, Carvalho, Echiejile, Fabinho, Kurzawa, Raggi, Wallace, Carrasco, Dirar, Kondogbia, Moutinho, Silva, Toulalan, Traore, Berbatov, Germain, Martial, Matheus
Toulalan ?? injured?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Marchisio as a DM and Sturaro as a CM will be important to stop counters.

And in all honesty, Marchisio has been better than Pirlo even for opening defenses up.

I'm all in for Sturaro to play for Pirlo. And because he didn't play against Parma, I think he will be benched.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

And in all honesty, Marchisio has been better than Pirlo even for opening defenses up.

I'm all in for Sturaro to play for Pirlo. And because he didn't play against Parma, I think he will be benched.
agree and Marchisio on the left is a waste.put pereyra in attacking midfield. vidal in Central Midfield.I'd leave Sturaro on the bench for the start and over pirlo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

My toughts exactly

Sturaro should start. And good luck breaking down that midfield we are putting

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How the fuck can you start Pirlo after all that time off against a counter attacking team? Max please. It's like the only way we can lose.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pirlo is the right call for this game, much rather have the presence of a champion than Sturaro for such an important game. Look to Pirlo for moments of brilliance that will help break them down.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wouldn't trust Sturaro for this one. And unfortunately a rusty Pirlo is the only alternative.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pirlo more to the left of midfield with Marchisio centre

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
There is always the option to play 3-5-2 Marchisio, Vidal, Pereyra. But I feel thats a stupid option, lacking firepower. So I go with a fresh Pirlo over Sturaro. I feel like he will magic again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)