[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Cheap game. Tevez and Vidal missed 2 easy goals. luckly we got by thx to a penalty which is more out than in.

Monaco is really good at defending; Tevez and Morata didn't have much to play with basically always covered by 2 or more men from Monaco. Vidal and Pereyra above everyone. Meh game by Tevez,Morata and Marchisio.
The game improved with Matri getting in. It felt like a better partnership compared to Morata. I still think that Morata and Tevez need another striker who linger between the pen zone and just outside.
Tonight most of times when Evra was there to cross none was in the box!

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Hi guys, just coming home from JS. I was in row 9 perfectly in line with the action and Live looked like a penalty. Having said that, was not clear why french player wasn't red carded, regardless of the penalty / no penalty debate

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What a carvalho did was a crafty veteran move. Look back for the ball while "accidentally" clipping the strikers feet. He just didn't get away with it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hi guys, just coming home from JS. I was in row 9 perfectly in line with the action and Live looked like a penalty. Having said that, was not clear why french player wasn't red carded, regardless of the penalty / no penalty debate
Awesome! Hope you had an amazing time.

Clear red card imo, regardless of penalty or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)