[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (6 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
After that piss poor start in Serie A, I figured top 5 in Serie A and within 7 points of first place and winning the group in CL should be the goal going into winter break. We are 1 point away from both of those goals The defense has improved drastically since September and October. Now only if the finishing could catch up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not debating the result, just saying that we didn't deserve to win as thoroughly because we had more goal mouth opportunities. That had to do more with their poor defensive organisation, than it did to suggest that we were in complete control of the game. It was definitely as close a game as the score line suggested.
Oh, that's exactly what I'm saying. It was a close game that we deserved to win. A 1 goal win was appropriate, though with better finishing it probably should have been 2-1 or 3-2.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Link?

And if not, what did he say?
English interviewer: You'd still hammer Juve if you met them in the knock out stages.
Toure: Ehhh...
English interviewer: Of course you would. You're Man City and they're foreign.
Toure: ....

That was basically the summary of it.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Congratz guys. :tup:
Now go get that needed point at Sevilla. :xfinger:

I doubt we'll be able to help much given that we'll be playing Bayern three days before we go to Manchester and with us losing players left and right.
We already lost Dominguez(Stranzl, Herrmann, Hahn and Schulz are out anyways) during the international break(back surgery) and today Traoré had to be subbed after 15 minutes.
That leaves us with one winger(Johnson) and we played Josip Drmic at RM for over 70 minutes, which isn't all that great.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pellegrini's interview :sergio:

Pellegrini said:
It was a difficult stadium and a difficult team to face, but I am convinced we could’ve scored here if we wanted
Pellegrini said:
...but I am convinced we could’ve scored here if we wanted
Pellegrini said:
...but I am convinced we could’ve scored here if we wanted
Pellegrini said:
...I am convinced we could’ve scored here if we wanted

Thanks for not wanting to score and thanks for wanting to lose... I guess.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Pellegrini's interview :sergio:

Thanks for not wanting to score and thanks for wanting to lose... I guess.
I had to read that just as many times, I'm sure that a manager who doesn't want his team to score is in the wrong job. He is so unbelievably delusional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)