[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (8 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We only need to avoid defeat against Sevilla to top the group.

I really hope we don't waste this golden opportunity.Need to be as fired up as we can for the last game.

- - - Updated - - -

Pellegrini :lol: what an arrogant coach

He is more bothered about talking about our game with Sevilla like as if BMG will be a cakewalk for them.

I smell an upset from BMG tbh.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pellegrini, what a bad loser.

"It is very important in this type of game to score the first goal."

exactly, just check how the 1st match went. he also forgot that the only goal they scored during the two matches was irregular.

"I am convinced we could’ve scored here if we wanted"

:rofl: pure gold. he must train roma in some stages of his career.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And now Yaya says we were lucky to beat them in both games :lol:
:baggio:

Shitty reminds me of Roma, bunch of provincial crybabies.

All in all this 352 with offensive wingbacks seems to be more effective at this point then 4312 or 433.

It brings the right balance, we can pin down oposition in their own half and defend very well as it showed in the second half.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Never took that decrepit old fuck for being such a sore loser

We could've scored if we wanted to? Now unless his English is fucked, that's at least in the top 3 most retarded quotes of all time.

So you're saying you set your teams up to lose something-0 or...?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

:lol: Watching again you can clearly see Marchisio knew Aguero was there but he couldn't resist to pass the ball back. It is like when you trap a rat in a box, and when you open a space for it, it will just go. :lol:

Shocking one, but a good old honest brainfart there.

- - - Updated - - -

We could've scored if we wanted to? Now unless his English is fucked, that's at least in the top 3 most retarded quotes of all time.

Pellegrini is a career loser and Yaya whines if someone from City isn't there to beat him off every day, what else is there to know?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
And now Yaya says we were lucky to beat them in both games :lol:
That fat wank stain is finished so he can say what he likes. Such a lazy bastard. Imagine being a central midfielder who has absolutely no work ethic and does fuck all for his team. Until they ship his overweight ass off they'll continue to fail in Europe. Doesn't help their manager's so fucking stupid that he can't even work out the away goal rule despite spending a large portion of what must be around his 120 odd year life involved in football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

It really is one of the most bizarre and odd post-game quotes I've seen in a long time...and that includes pearlers like "Amauri ran a lot and helped his friends" and "My Juve is a Chameleon"

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Shocking one, but a good old honest brainfart there.
I would credit Aguero for his positioning actually. He knows Juve players often pass back to the keeper to release pressure, so he was hiding behind the defender anticipating/hoping for a situation like that. A less-intelligent striker would have probably positioned himself in-between Marchsio and Buffon which would have prompted Marchisio to not play the back pass to Buffon.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
actually the credit should go to pellegrini and/or his staff. they did their job at the video room and analysed juve's passing pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)