[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (64 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i've been there a couple of times, and i'm telling you man, you still have no idea about hungarian public transport. i haven't been using that pile of shit for 15 years, and still pisses me off when i think of the wasted hours (actually months) that i spent on trains and buses just waiting.
Well, it derailed the past years.

I hate it so much i got a car a year before it was financially viable, and use only car and my bike.

We also have a weekly strike

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
A draw wouldn't really do us much favours if Sevilla beat Borussia which they will.

Also, City and Pellegrini will be under a lot of pressure to perform.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not sure about tonight. City look like a threat, the injuries are actually a blessing for them to set up against this Juve. I think it will be close. Hard to call really, depends on who we start with. Sandro and Morata must start IMO. Also, I hope Sevilla don't wake up tonight and put 4 past BG. Will blow the group wide open if we don't get that point tonight.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Not sure about tonight. City look like a threat, the injuries are actually a blessing for them to set up against this Juve. I think it will be close. Hard to call really, depends on who we start with. Sandro and Morata must start IMO. Also, I hope Sevilla don't wake up tonight and put 4 past BG. Will blow the group wide open if we don't get that point tonight.
We are the strongest team at home in Europe since we built Juventus Stadium, I'm pretty sure we will get atleast 1 point. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)