[CL] Juventus 1-0 Malmö FF[December 8th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Only positive thing was that GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL ASSIST from Lord Berna. Loving the redemption arc from his this season, altough he did start playing like his usual self by the end there...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
At least it won’t be a 10-2 against Liverpool, Bayern or City
Instead, just as much shame as we grossly underestimate and crash out yet again to a team that is of much lower stature.

Rinse and repeat with a bland reset of the club without actually fixing anything.

Either way, 1st or 2nd, I see no cause to celebrate Juventus at the moment. It has to be one of the most horribly constructed and unlikable squads we’ve had.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Some of you need to ease up a bit and make peace with the fact it will be an up and down season. I did it after Sassuolo and it's much easier and better to follow.

Way too many overreactions after a good night like this one.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our finishing is fucking atrocious. Our midfield has been a point of criticism forever now, but this forward group is damn wasteful, it is almost as bad. This should have been an easy win by several goals again. Can’t keep missing this many easy chances

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Instead, just as much shame as we grossly underestimate and crash out yet again to a team that is of much lower stature.

Rinse and repeat with a bland reset of the club without actually fixing anything.

Either way, 1st or 2nd, I see no cause to celebrate Juventus at the moment. It has to be one of the most horribly constructed and unlikable squads we’ve had.
The worst and most unlikable squad since the Zaccheroni/Delneri days.

But at least back then we had legends like DP, Buffon, Camoranesi and Trezeguet in the late stages of their career and all were capable of magic. There was still some characters left in the team even with all of the shitty results and awful football.

This team has so many random players and mercenaries who don’t give a shit about anything other than their pay packet. Needs a broom swept right through it but we know nothing will change.

But still, good night for us overall. It does look pretty good when you top the group that contains the European champions and one of the favourites for the CL and EPL in it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our finishing is fucking atrocious. Our midfield has been a point of criticism forever now, but this forward group is damn wasteful, it is almost as bad. This should have been an easy win by several goals again. Can’t keep missing this many easy chances
Desperate need of a striker AND another midfielder in January to salvage something this season imo.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Of course should have more than 1-0 but nice seeing other players involved. One game at a time and who really knows what Max's lineup will be come Feb for CL action. Thankful for the Chelsea fail. Avoided having to face RM, Pool, and BM. And probably CR7 and MU lol!!!

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
In the thirty odd years that I have been watching this team, this is in the top three worst games ever. Those bozos who run the club need to get their heads out of their asses and buy a midfielder or two asap. Otherwise...

Sent from my ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)