[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atlético de Madrid [November 26th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not watching it, lineup doesn't help. Something's gotta change ffs. The random football consumer who occasionally turns in for Ronaldo must be horrified at this team. If Juventus wants to become a real global brand this is not the way to go.
All I read is fake fan..
You watch and suffer like the rest of us! We all want a better Juve yet we watch even when we struggle!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Not watching it, lineup doesn't help. Something's gotta change ffs. The random football consumer who occasionally turns in for Ronaldo must be horrified at this team. If Juventus wants to become a real global brand this is not the way to go.
who cares about what CR7 wants and how he feels ...just man up and do your best ...and the best example of this Dybala and Higuin...from rejects to heros, just do your job ...Align with the team demands ..or leave

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We’re called Juventus not Ronaldo Turin.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We’re called Juventus not Ronaldo Turin.
He doesn't sound concerned about Ronaldo :shifty:

His point is, that we play ugly ass football and Sarri was thought to be an improvement in that regard by the management, as they clearly wanted to play a different brand of football to attract a bigger audience. So far that hasn't happened. We as ugly as it gets.

I don't mind as long as we keep on winning, but not sure about the management.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
who cares about what CR7 wants and how he feels ...just man up and do your best ...and the best example of this Dybala and Higuin...from rejects to heros, just do your job ...Align with the team demands ..or leave
I think most of you guys are missing the point. The truth is, our brand of football is terrible for a top club and European heavyweight. Some games we genuinely struggle to string 3 good, meaningful passes together. The likelihood is that, only the older or diehard fans will watch us on a consistent basis. The younger generation and more casual fans won’t be captivated by what we play so will likely support/watch other teams. Obviously this affects the brand the club is trying to build.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think most of you guys are missing the point. The truth is, our brand of football is terrible for a top club and European heavyweight. Some games we genuinely struggle to string 3 good, meaningful passes together. The likelihood is that, only the older or diehard fans will watch us on a consistent basis. The younger generation and more casual fans won’t be captivated by what we play so will likely support/watch other teams. Obviously this affects the brand the club is trying to build.
There is no doubt about it - Yet I`ll watch it either way and hope for a miracle to happen to make us more entertaining and also better.
Right now we either going nowhere or we are building something with Sarri (I personally dont see any progress but rediscovering Dybala)...

The one I really want here is Klopp as I always liked his style of football and I think it can really suit us though we would have to change some players on our team..
Conte is another manager who I admire despite not being that great in Europe (You could argue he never had a really strong team to play with..)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He doesn't sound concerned about Ronaldo :shifty:

His point is, that we play ugly ass football and Sarri was thought to be an improvement in that regard by the management, as they clearly wanted to play a different brand of football to attract a bigger audience. So far that hasn't happened. We as ugly as it gets.

I don't mind as long as we keep on winning, but not sure about the management.
I get that. But how did Sarri’s Napoli start off?? I’ve always said we’ll see the benefits of his style once the shit have been filtered.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Implementing a new style of play takes time, it doesn't happen overnight. Right now the main problem is that Sarri continues to pick inept players like Khedira and Bernardeschi.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What a time to be alive.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ben10 is a proven failure as b2b. He at least did well as AM with Uruguay & vs Inter. Small sample size of minutes at AM, more experimentation needed, but he seems to do better in central roles like regista & AM.

Def much better option at this point than Berna if Ramsey isn't fit enough to play two games a week. Already sucked in last game after Wales games.

- - - Updated - - -

If these line ups are true, Atleti has some huuuge problems in defense, misssing both Savic and Jose Gimenez!!
We're going to beat them...like a dog!!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I get that. But how did Sarri’s Napoli start off?? I’ve always said we’ll see the benefits of his style once the shit have been filtered.
Idk, but Napoli already played nice football under Mazzarri (and under Benitez to some extent) as far as i'm concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)