[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atlético de Madrid [November 26th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Woj
Cuadrado - Demiral - Bonucci - De Sciglio
Bentan - Pjanic - Matuidi
Ramsey
Dybala - Higuain​
nice formation.

for the first time, I feel I can safely say: we will win eventually ...the team mentality is strong and we can overcome any unexpected situation ....

thumbs up for Sarri for his great work till now and working with what available at his hands and flexible too

actually he passed the pessimistic expectations at the beginning of the season ...

of course, Sarri football is not yet at the top ...we can see some flashes here and there but hope the management provides the right toys for him

sometimes I enjoy the performance sometimes the results ....but as a fan, I am happy with our progress till now...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Rugani's experience doesn't mean much when he's getting bullied by Ajax or even SPAL in Serie A. But I'd be surprised if out of the blue we test Demiral against Atleti although that's what I'd like to see. Bonucci needs to play too

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Is Bonucci soft? Thought he just lacked concentration at times
Diego Costa toyed with Bonucci that first leg against Atletico last year. Reminded me of what Zapata did to him. Even though Costa is injured now, a pairing of Bonucci and Rugani is just too soft especially in CL. I thought both of them struggled badly against Eder in Moscow as well. Demiral should play.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is Bonucci soft? Thought he just lacked concentration at times
The pairing is the softest we can field imo. I wouldn't say Bonucci is soft per se, sure has some grinta in him, but he's rather passive. Rugani is...just passive, without the grinta. Both benefit of having a more aggressive Chiello/Demiral type next to them.

BonBon - Rugani is just too much ball watching at once for my taste. Although i too think the former stepped up big in that regard, i'm still not comfortable with them as a our CB pairing...or any pairing with Rugani in it really.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I’m calling our season’s second 0-0 here. Snoozefest galore.

There isn’t anything to gain or lose, and we’ll probably just sit back. The best case scenario might be putting one past Atletico through a counter, but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Demiral better start this one. Suited for games against cuntish teams like Atletico. Just hope he doesn’t give away too many stupid fouls and no red cards pls.
that's probably a calculated risk with his style of play. i don't mind killing diego costa for a yellow in the first half, then getting an other yellow in stoppages as long as he helps the team to keep a clean sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)