[CL] Juventus 0-3 Villarreal [March 16th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Emery has out-Allegried Allegri.

Same story different year.
There are a lot of excuses to make (how was that first penalty ever given), but in the end the result is what matters.
And in the end it's always wanting.
Three different managers, three years in a row of getting the probably easiest tie and crashing out.

An overhaul is more than just bringing in one good striker.
Need to fix it before he sobers up and leaves too.

Forza Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I used to get so pissed off and angry when we got knocked out of the CL, now I just feel nothing.

This team was never capable of doing anything in this competition but we were gifted a fortunate draw and we had 30m at stake in prize money. I hate almost all of these players

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
So ironic the team that decided to not ply football won, we got a taste of our medicine.

That Spanish waiter Emery only had to do one thing, let us play football, which for the entirety of this season, we have proved over an over again that we can’t do.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Where to even start with this shitshow, no point bothering.
Deja vu of previous years. Individual Clumsy error under no pressure for a penalty. Slow, pedestrian, non-penetrating football.

What a wonderful array of mentally fragile children we have at our club that preaches DNA of grinta and fighting until the end.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I hate this competition, its incredible to me that we managed to lose that 3-0

What is insane is that we shouldve been 2-0 up in the first half, how did we capitulate like that? Anything that can go wrong will go wrong is the rule for us in the CL. But this is our level now, we shouldnt expect to beat anyone in the quarters.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I quit. Not watching the CL ever again. Can't be bothered anymore. Going to watch the serie a and that's it. Maybe CL for a different team next year but not juve anymore. It feels cursed

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022

What is insane is that we shouldve been 2-0 up in the first half, how did we capitulate like that? Anything that can go wrong will go wrong is the rule for us in the CL. But this is our level now, we shouldnt expect to beat anyone in the quarters.
When i have seen 1st half when Morata and Cuadrado cant even decide who shoot from 8m i knew we are doomed. We should close game HT. Vlaho also should net 1-2.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Yesterday it happened with Ajax today it happens with us vlahovic and morata in the mood to miss sitters.

- - - Updated - - -

When i have seen 1st half when Morata and Cuadrado cant even decide who shoot from 8m i knew we are doomed. We should close game HT. Vlaho also should net 1-2.
The same thing happened with ajax yesterday.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
You know I WAS prepared to see us out. EVEN with our flagellant footbal I get like a tolerance.

BUT I WONT BE FORGETTING EVER IN THE THIRD GOAL NO ONE, NO ONE FUCKING RETURNED TO DEFEND.

THAT IS A FUCKED UP TEAM RIGHT THERE, FUCKED UP INDEED.
FUCK THE PLAYERS, FUCK ALLEGRI, FUCK THE DIRECTIVE, AND FUCK THE FUCK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)