[CL] Juventus 0-3 Villarreal [March 16th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
When the same thing keeps on happening under three different coaches we need to look at different aspects of our management and decisions they have taken to put us in such position.
Sarri and Pirlo only had 1 season, firing Sarri without a plan was a mistake, hiring Pirlo was a mistake and now Allegri is back but he doesn't bring you anything new

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So possibly lost out in CL action to the eventual champions? :D

I wonder if Villa fans are complaining about ugly defensive soccer? Highly unlikely. Just win baby. :baus:

You'd hope that Juve fans have higher standards than Villa fans but seems like its not. We are happy with ugly soccer without winning now.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You'd hope that Juve fans have higher standards than Villa fans but seems like its not. We are happy with ugly soccer without winning now.
I knew somebody would mention this and I agree higher standards for Juve fans. Not winning enough but Max I believe has the total team defense playing better as the year has proceeded. That's why 4th place looks relatively secure now. IMO Max knows higher probability team will win a 1-0 match but greater chance wide open game and we lose the 3-2 type matches.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I knew somebody would mention this and I agree higher standards for Juve fans. Not winning enough but Max I believe has the total team defense playing better as the year has proceeded. That's why 4th place looks relatively secure now. IMO Max knows higher probability team will win a 1-0 match but greater chance wide open game and we lose the 3-2 type matches.
Atalanta imploded and gave us breathing room and we had an easy run of games against small sides. But its not due to some defensive solidity. The only clean sheets we kept since early Feb were against Salernitana and Spezia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)