[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (16 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We mentally lost the game before it was started. No formations could save us. On the other hand, they knew they would win. How could we have that Real Madrid mentality? You can say Juve need to win CL first but I think we need more fearless players like Bentancur, the Pole, like some Liverpool players against City today. They might have not won CL yet but they don't give a shit about the elite teams BBM. Just go out and fight.
It's a sad situation, because we were confident before Cardiff and we paid for it, and now we paid for being humble.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe we were overconfident in cardiff and after that, our seniors got traumatized beyond repair. Now thay are shadow if their former warrior selves.

Praising and respecting real that much is not good. And our mentality as a whole is bad too. Why the coach is showing the white flag already? He also never recovered from Cardiff, now im convinced.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
It's a sad situation, because we were confident before Cardiff and we paid for it, and now we paid for being humble.
Cameras in the dugout showed we were so tensed yet RM players were laughing and joking with each other before the final in Cardiff started.
Our players are not scared of any teams except BBM.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Still we lacking the fino alla fine mentality ... fuck it! go out in Madrid an show what your capable of! I wanna see them fight for every ball, that’s all I am asking for.

Instead we will be looking for a draw or not another humiliation. But we’ll be screwed over again. Teams like Madrid and Barca take no hostages, that’s the difference. We would have been satisfied with a 0:2 and 10 vs 11 , while Madrid tried to score a 4th

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I agree on the mentality for the next match, we need to go out in frenzy attack, doesnt matter if they score a million goals, we will score a trillion more to them.
Fuck off with the prudent approach, take no fucking prisoners and fucking attack with everything you have, that is the only way to go. Otherwise this team and its management are just a bunch of pussies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I agree on the mentality for the next match, we need to go out in frenzy attack, doesnt matter if they score a million goals, we will score a trillion more to them.
$#@! off with the prudent approach, take no $#@!ing prisoners and $#@!ing attack with everything you have, that is the only way to go. Otherwise this team and its management are just a bunch of pussies.
To be honest, that could even work.

I mean... the embarrasment was already done. More embarrasment than that will be very difficult to pull.

So go to the bernabeu and try to score a few, then go out in style.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With Ramos missing the second leg. Had Dybala not gotten the card and Marcello not scored the third there would have been a slight hope. Now it is impossible.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I dont think we'll win but it will be something like 1-1 or 2-2. Buffon and co. will concede their obligatory goal to Cristiano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)