[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (3 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
in dreams
Varane concedes a penality and red card in first 5 minutes.
we score, on another counter we score the second in the first 15 minutes
then in second half first 10 minutes we score the 3rd

in reality
we put all our efforts till 60 minute, still 0-0
then we collapse as usual
it ends 2-0.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
in dreams
Varane concedes a penality and red card in first 5 minutes.
we score, on another counter we score the second in the first 15 minutes
then in second half first 10 minutes we score the 3rd

in reality
we put all our efforts till 60 minute, still 0-0
then we collapse as usual
it ends 2-0.
IF that happens, we will lose in penalties.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet at all. And we sure as hell won’t score 4 and trying to keep a clean sheet at the same time. Especially without the chuckle brothers at the back having nightmares.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet at all. And we sure as hell won’t score 4 and trying to keep a clean sheet at the same time. Especially without the chuckle brothers at the back having nightmares.
5-2 is a realistic scoreline.

I have already booked flight and lodging to Kiev.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This Real Madrid over Bayern 2013 for me, more of a killing machine although different style and more passive

Better starting eleven and depth as well, and having Ronaldo scoring at all decisive moments

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
you sure? the style with which they've knocked out both PSG and Juve does remind me of that Bayern, they seem to be head and shoulders above other top teams, of course they haven't played Bayern or Barca yet.
That Bayern didn't have a super human Cristiano Ronaldo but they didn't give their opponents a chance to get on top. Their ability to press the other team high up the pitch was something unseen. No team stood a chance against them, never looked like it.

This RM has a terrific squad and CR7 but they look vulnerable at the back. I believe Barcelona would knock them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of RM players weren't even that expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)