[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (26 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
TBH y'all [most of users] are dumb.
y'all keep saying ''FINO ALLA FINE''
do you even know what it means???? it means untill the end
yet you guys go at any player . ''TIME FOR HIM TO GO''
even if it was del piero , i bet y'all would go mad at them and write '' NAH THEY TOO OLD U GOTTA GO'' get a brain you dumbfucks. fake ass juventus fans. and no this does not go for everyone, its for all those dumbmother**ckers on this site.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
TBH y'all [most of users] are dumb.
y'all keep saying ''FINO ALLA FINE''
do you even know what it means???? it means untill the end
yet you guys go at any player . ''TIME FOR HIM TO GO''
even if it was del piero , i bet y'all would go mad at them and write '' NAH THEY TOO OLD U GOTTA GO'' get a brain you dumbfucks. fake ass juventus fans. and no this does not go for everyone, its for all those dumbmother**ckers on this site.
+ rep

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
14 first of all you dumbfuck.

- - - Updated - - -

go ahead, ban me. i love juve. i dont care about losses , its not first i took and not the last .
FINO ALLA FINE. FORZA JUVENTUS.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Neymar sucks shit lmao, i hate attacking overrated shitty players.
Players who are loyal , who stand with you during loses and bad times are best.
Giorgio is my favourite cus hes the first guy i saw on juve's game , looked at him more during match made me like him even more.
Now i end up with his posters , boots and t-shirts.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It seems we already lose before the match.

We lack a game plan, We play at high tempo and rusty

We lack a composure in attack, even Dybala is very individualistic when he has the ball

We also lack of speed and composure in defence. I can't imagine we give them a lot of space on the left wing for the first goal

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
It seems we already lose before the match.

We lack a game plan, We play at high tempo and rusty

We lack a composure in attack, even Dybala is very individualistic when he has the ball

We also lack of speed and composure in defence. I can't imagine we give them a lot of space on the left wing for the first goal
dude it was obvious they were gonna score from left wing. rma's 68% of goals come from left wing , benzema got out of barza's marking and ronaldo got to shoot because benzema stopped barza from running.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.around-j.com/marchisio-anyone-believes-already-theyre-not-one-us/

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
14 first of all you dumb$#@!.

- - - Updated - - -

go ahead, ban me. i love juve. i dont care about losses , its not first i took and not the last .
FINO ALLA FINE. FORZA JUVENTUS.
ah.., the fiery passion of youth. I was like you at your age. Youll understand things better and keep it cool with time. But props to you for having Chiellini as your idol.

Chiello is chiello, and he will commit blunders in top CL games.. thats how it is, still he is our chiello. But he is not totally at fault for yesterdays debacle, is a problem way more complex than just "chiello gonna chiello".

Dont pay much attention to chiello bashers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)