[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (24 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think he shows too much respect at time and that is reflected across our team. We showed too much respect and then humbled once they scored the second. Yes we went at them once the scored the first but I feel there is a balance and we struggle to get it right mentally when taking on Real. You can tell the confidence oozing from Real when they came back on to the pitch in the second half. As for us? It was similar to Cardiff, again we came out early like we wanted to make amendments trying to stay calm but inside we are rushing it. So much going wrong in the heads of the old guards. Winning CL isn't only an obsession for us fans but it's the same for them players. Yes they mask it but as soon as they hit a stumbling block team like real they lose their confidence and get lost in the past. We should have done a lot better today... a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Personally I think we played much better than the final in cardiff, up till when dybala was wrongly sent off. Like I said in another post I hate to pin this on the ref but he barely gave us a call, how he missed at least 1 blatant penalty call and instead books dybala for 'simulation' is shocking. He's a weak ref but had we had 11 on the field I think we'd be talking of a different scoreline tonight

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There's too much detailed analyzing going on imo. Was every decision Max made spot on? probably not.

But just look at that Real squad, i think it's fair to say we have to punch above our weight if we want to have a real chance to win against them. We have to play the perfect game. Every player has to give 100%, no errors allowed, and we will have a chance, but once a few players have a bad day (throw in some bad luck as well), it becomes too much of an uphill battle and the difference in class will eventually show on the scoresheet.

Sucks, cause overall we didn't play a bad game imo. But that's CL. Margin of error is close to zero, ask Tottenham.

We didn't take our chances and got beaten by a team with players who can make the difference and just took their chances.

It's simple as that.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, and when we get embarssed in CL we just act like well, what were you expecting anyway? Then just mask the CL defeats with winning vs benevento or crotone and then acting like we're back lol, it's a cancerous thing we're doing and we will NEVER win a CL in the near future, its a disgrace
and what good is storming off a pitch or looking pissed off in the public eye going to do? sure I bet they are having a party in the changing room right now... common there will be a terrible air of disappointment in there right now, however not for us to see

enzo

May 14, 2012
We didn't take our chances and got beaten by a team with players who can make the difference and just took their chances.

It's simple as that.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We’ve been dicked twice in this CL season.

Once by Messi, once (probably twice) by Ronaldo.

As long as these 2 are playing football we can forget winning a CL. Let’s just beat Napoli to the Scudetto and secure another double. Rinse and repeat until these 2 fucking aliens retire of old age

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
This project ran its course and we knew that after Cardiff

Allegri is so inconsistent its unbelievable; I'd like us to find a manager with something to prove

His exile of Claudio is ridiculous too; we are starting Bentacur and Khedira in a midfield against Real Madrid

Should we have expected a different result? Claudio would have controlled the midfield for us.

Barzagli - LOL this man is 40 years old. I love you but goodbye.

Terrible performance from Costa

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'd be glad if the team redeem themselves by fighting in Madrid. The tie is lost, but show some fighting spirit and win 0-1

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We’ve been dicked twice in this CL season.

Once by Messi, once (probably twice) by Ronaldo.

As long as these 2 are playing football we can forget winning a CL. Let’s just beat Napoli to the Scudetto and secure another double. Rinse and repeat until these 2 fucking aliens retire of old age
Same two clubs will get the next best 2 players in the World. If not, it won't be us that gets/keeps them anyway. So, makes no difference really.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
This project ran its course and we knew that after Cardiff

Allegri is so inconsistent its unbelievable; I'd like us to find a manager with something to prove

His exile of Claudio is ridiculous too; we are starting Bentacur and Khedira in a midfield against Real Madrid

Should we have expected a different result? Claudio would have controlled the midfield for us.

Barzagli - LOL this man is 40 years old. I love you but goodbye.

Terrible performance from Costa
Khedira and Bentancur were actually our best players tonight. I don’t think Claudio would have changed anything. That wasn’t the problem tonight.

Dec 26, 2004
There's too much detailed analyzing going on imo. Was every decision Max made spot on? probably not.

But just look at that Real squad, i think it's fair to say we have to punch above our weight if we want to have a real chance to win against them. We have to play the perfect game. Every player has to give 100%, no errors allowed, and we will have a chance, but once a few players have a bad day (throw in some bad luck as well), it becomes too much of an uphill battle and the difference in class will eventually show on the scoresheet.

Sucks, cause overall we didn't play a bad game imo. But that's CL. Margin of error is close to zero, ask Tottenham.
Let's just stop mentioning luck, at least not on a day they hit our bar twice and score three (do I have to say no deflections?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)