[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (20 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
mandzukic is probably not gonna make it or make it but not fully fit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, i think a fresh Sandro is a better option at LM than Matuidi
Funny, didn’t consider AS in an advanced role at all considering he played some of his best games of the season there, now I think it’s a great idea. Wouldn’t mind him and Asa together in a 442 or 451 at all

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
No idea what the score will be tonight

If we come away with a win here it would be one hell of a result to take to Madrid

One of the harder match ups to predict that I can think of in recent memory

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We need to do what Tottenham did to them in the group stages

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't think we can. Different game, different Madrid back then. Also, we don't play with the same intensity and pace Spurs do, and lack their quality in midfield tbh.
we'll play similar to how we played against Spurs, park the bus and try to limit their chances

I don't really see how we can play any other way as it is a total miss match in midfield between the 2 teams

As much as I would like to see us press high up the pitch and counter with pace we just aren't capable of doing it

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We need to do what Tottenham did to them in the group stages

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Tbf Madrid were horribly out of form back then.

They've picked up steam both in Europe and the league since the past month or so.

Cristiano has scored 17 goals in the last 8 games.

It's going to be a daunting task for us especially with the suspensions. Make no mistake about it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It’s inevitable that plastic face will score against us. Even his creepy statue at Madeira Airport would score past us too.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Last night I had a dream.

I got my predictions wrong yesterday. It will actually be 3-1 to Juventus. The dream was vivid and clear. Bentacur had the game of his life and became one of the biggest prospects in world football with his marshaling performance. Douglas Costa ran rings around the Real midfield and Dybala was in sensational form. Khedira having done nothing the entire game scores a wonder goal from outside the box in injury time to make it 3-1.

I woke up with clarity this morning and am certain now of a Juventus win. I am delighted. Hopefully we will be able to defend this win in the second leg. I will certainly need to up my tramadol, vicodin and diazepam dosages the night before the second leg to ensure I have another one of my mystic meg dreams.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #451
    Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Bentancur (Juve) and Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) will miss the return leg if they get booked today.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    Could someone please PM me the absolute best stream to watch this game on? I am in Buentaventura in Colombia overlooking a shipment of coffee beans and the wifi connection where I am is terrible. I really need a good stream for today....

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #455
    Mar 10, 2009
    Hey fellas, im new here, im a huge Juve fan, I cant wait for tomorrows game, I hope we come prepared and get revenge for last year, lets be real here RM is a tough match for anyone, but I think Juve has all the right tools to win, is Mandzukic good to play tomorrow?
    Welcome

copycat

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    And then you pull an @Osman and watch the whole game later?
    Actually took off whole day (and tomorrow in case if hung over) for this game. Same thing next week game. I'm just too pumped to not see this live.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

enzo

May 14, 2012
    Could someone please PM me the absolute best stream to watch this game on? I am in Buentaventura in Colombia overlooking a shipment of coffee beans and the wifi connection where I am is terrible. I really need a good stream for today....
    The most reliable solution is to use a stream from a tv broadcast service. So, if have the opportunity to connect to a VPN server in switzerland, you could watch it on SF2 (https://www.srf.ch/programm/tv/#20:10)
    EDIT: Many commercial VPN providers with servers in Switzerland offer a trial period for their services.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Actually took off whole day (and tomorrow in case if hung iver) for this game. Same thing next week game. I'm just too pumped to not see this live.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I understand. I'm fucking useless at work now, my thoughts only belongs to tonites game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)