[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (22 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Lucky we have the strongest cb depth in the world, Barza-Rugani is still solid, can't think of another team that would be as well off if their two starting cb's got injured

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we draw 2-2 the first game its over..
I don't think so, it would be very difficult but I could see us scoring 2 goals there especially if we take the lead first

- - - Updated - - -

The most frustrating thing is we suck when we have to be the team that attacks and takes control of the game

Allegri has to play cautious with some form of counter attack, keep it tight at the back and try hit them with a sucker punch

Any other tactics and I wouldn't fancy us to go through, we simply don't have it in us to dominate for long periods of time

The management has to address that in the next transfer window or we will keep going around in circles

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just cant see us winning at Madrid and a 2-2 twice in a row is unlikely..
We must play with high concentration and hit them on the break as much as we can - If we do this well we have a chance otherwise we will fall

- - - Updated - - -

P.S What was the formation we used vs Real last year?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I just cant see us winning at Madrid and a 2-2 twice in a row is unlikely..
We must play with high concentration and hit them on the break as much as we can - If we do this well we have a chance otherwise we will fall

- - - Updated - - -

P.S What was the formation we used vs Real last year?
Concentration is important, but too much is counter-productive. We should be 60-70% concentrated at most.

Hitting them on the break as much as we can won't be enough; we'll need to do it more than that i.e. increase our capacity for break hitting. Only then will we have a chance.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I’m fucking terrified :scared:
It really could get ugly for us, it's a complete miss match in midfield and we will be chasing shadows for most of the game

I think they will score at least 3 goals in the 2 legs so we need to score 3 goals at the very least as well to have any chance of going though

I think 70/30 favoured for Madrid seems to be where i'm at with our chances so hopefully we will have a good home result

If we don't get a good home result I think we will be as good as out

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Think it's still pretty decent considering the amount of injuries and suspensions we have.
Seriously, I know the injuries and suspensions but weakest on paper lineup I've seen all year long. I would hope Max would play a boring defensive posture for 90 minutes and hope for one counter attack goal.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
http://www.espn.in/football/club/re...ics-has-real-madrid-primed-for-more-ucl-glory

Zidane, who was disparagingly referred to as a "clap your hands" manager, has reinstalled a 4-4-2 formation, and Real Madrid have the second-most points in the league since the winter break (29), one behind Barcelona. Of late, they have won 28 out of a possible 33 points, with Barcelona behind them on 24 and Atletico Madrid further back again with 22. They can rue their poor league title defence, but the Champions League is the one they are concerned with now, and Zidane has them primed for a proper rally toward another title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)