[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
At this point, I'm not worried about CL at all. We'll make it through the group and soon after that we'll be eliminated. No matter who's the coach, that's the maximum for this players in this season.
I am worried about serie A.
I think Pirlo will be given time and you're probably right about the CL. We still haven't found who are as a team and how we want to play, till we find that it's going to be tough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Everyone is going to come for Pirlo and yes we didn't play great but there are so many factors that go into this game

We need to find thr tactic and formation that works for us and not change it for a few games, can't keep chopping and changing and expect to find any sort of consistency.
I'm also in the boat of giving Pirlo some time. BEST 2 players CR7 and MDL not playing. Okay, no managing experience but looks like he hit the jackpot in telling management he wanted Moratta.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think Pirlo will be given time and you're probably right about the CL. We still haven't found who are as a team and how we want to play, till we find that it's going to be tough.
Short preseason, pirlo joined in the 11th hour, many changes to the team with new additions, too many key players missing...it all doesn't help the cause. But if we are not careful we may lose too much ground in Serie A and won't be able to recover.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Purlo needs to take resposibility for this. Why are dybala playing? It like starting with 9 men, bc he destorys every attack. Whats up with the shit formation? Why are we not pressing as a team, but individal players pressing halfharted when they feel like it? Why are we making so much space for barca? Why are we trying to play out of defense with these players, that cant pass or move into space? Why are we passing in def, but when the ball reaches the final third is time to dribble with no plan? There is bad and there is shit and then there is this match, for which no word can truly discribe

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are so toothless! We should have brought Dzeko as well.
Dybala was horrible today - I just hope he gets back as if he doesnt despite all my admiration to his talent, he should leave.
Kulusevski - It felt he got excited to play in the CL against Barcelona - I can understand as its his first time
Chiesa - I really dont like that he tries to dribble that much in a place which is not a danger zone.
Morata - I cant really blame him, he got offside, seemed unlucky to always get offside

The first goal we conceded was a lucky goal
The second one just confirmed Bernardeschi is 2-0 in assists against us.
We lack options and MDL,Ronaldo missing is being felt

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
followed the team for 20yrs ,,, followed them to seria b followed them in victory and downfall but after this match im done been juve fan
i can handle been weak team but no ,,this team is coward and ill not cheer and watch Coward team anymore ,, this is the worst barca team ever and we manage to lose 2-0
we make Dembele , Pjanic and grizman top tier player today ! and this is a pathetic ,,

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Obviously Agnelli has a big ego as he won't sack the manager but hiring was always a gamble which I can't understand with Ronaldo in the team

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

They can't wait to VAR our goals just to find an excuse to call it off but here they don't even use it? What is this shit?
Clearly kicked his leg outside the pen box.
Bro it's a fair penalty. Berna is outside, fati is on the line or if he is a little outside when the fault begins, the fault continues inside which makes it a definite penalty.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
One of our worst Juve games i‘ve seen.
The worst important game I've seen in a decade or more. Excluding the matches where we didn't need points and I didn't even watch, this is the worst performance of a Juve team since 2011 at least. When Bayern outplayed us in 2013, they were simply too good. Today only the final result wasn't a debacle. Everything else was.
Pirlo will be out very soon.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
This is what you usually get in such games when you have such a group of players led by a coach with zero experience. Barca with all their problems are still the same Barca, while Juventus are... well, something completely undefined at this point.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is getting depressing :lol:

4 yrs on the trot, and this time, no results either. Roma and Crotone were early, not early anymore.

Most disconcerting thing was the mentality. Last season when Atalanta was ALL over us, we still kept our heads and managed to snatch a draw in the end. Small club mentality in comparison today with players dropping heads, getting red cards, etc

And Berna hahaha :rofl:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
followed the team for 20yrs ,,, followed them to seria b followed them in victory and downfall but after this match im done been juve fan
i can handle been weak team but no ,,this team is coward and ill not cheer and watch Coward team anymore ,, this is the worst barca team ever and we manage to lose 2-0
we make Dembele , Pjanic and grizman top tier player today ! and this is a pathetic ,,
Thanks for being true fan now go support Barcelona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)