[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (8 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What a frustrating match. Classic Juve cl group match. All of us see the problems with our approach to this game, but our management never does. From Conte to Allegri, it's been the same.

No need to panic, we always show up in the knockouts, but this is just frustrating and plain boring to watch.
It's clearly a problem with Italian coaching from the ground up. Safety first. It's the managerial equivalent of hoofing it under slight pressure.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dani Alves: “We created several chances to score and played pretty well, but games don’t always go the way you want them to" :rofl:
He will go at the end of the season.Watch and see.He thinks that the goal is not at the half of the pitch but close to the corner flag according to his passes.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He has to give confidence to ALL his players, especially the 2nd choices dude. Obvious as hell.
so why the hell did he pick the inferior guy? to give him confidence after the match? If Pjanic doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs why he started on Saturday?
Why did he play a full match for Bosnia?

GOD!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
He has to give confidence to ALL his players, especially the 2nd choices dude. Obvious as hell.
I sure hope asa and evra get great confidence while playing like shit. They are paid millions and trusted to do their fucking job. If thats to much to ask, they should just fuck off

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I sure hope asa and evra get great confidence while playing like shit. They are paid millions and trusted to do their fucking job. If thats to much to ask, they should just fuck off
Didn't realise we were running a fucking group therapy session, here I was thinking we were trying to win the CL.

Nobody's asking Allegri to slate his players in the media, but players like Evra have no business getting consistent starts when their counterparts are clearly better.

If they're not happy being benched by superior players then they can write a book about it whilst they're in the reserves looking for another club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)