[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (58 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Asa and evra was $#@!ing up our left side from the start, would probably be a good idea to start with
The best team possible, get a goal and than sub tired players! Starting evra says all about allegris attitude and careless approch to cl. We are going for the 6 scudetto, not for cl.
Starting Evra is a mistake for me. Starting a possibly not fully fit Pjanic would be a mistake in this kind of game. He'd be overrun, not only tiredness issues.

Still the blame has to be on Evra, possibly not switching to a more attacking formation and our non finishing. We had enough chances to kill this game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
No room for that pussy crap. I don't need fan servicing by saying we're gonna win 5 CLs in a row but this negative bullshit is a dressing room cancer.
He is trying to put a lid on the hype. In the pre game press conference he said we have a great chance to go far just like we did in his first year and last year.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Starting Evra is a mistake for me. Starting a possibly not fully fit Pjanic would be a mistake in this kind of game. He'd be overrun, not only tiredness issues.

Still the blame has to be on Evra, possibly not switching to a more attacking formation and our non finishing. We had enough chances to kill this game.
Not fully fit? who said he's not fit? he played 90 minutes on Saturday

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont think so. Juve have been terrified of cl for years. Defensive minds, happy to catch 2 place. I think conte fucked most of the team mentally, and they will never achive it.
Nothing to do with Conte, we been mentally pussified much much longer then his tenure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes for everything he does there's a reason. and the reason, as he said in his post match press conference, was that ASAMOAH GAVE SOMETHING MORE IN DFENDING!
Yeah, I guess you need to look up team management. Do you want him to say: "I think Asamoah is useless compared to Pjanic but het I had to play the f*cker because whatever".

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not fully fit? who said he's not fit? he played 90 minutes on Saturday
Exactly why, pal... He has barely played and had 90 mins in his legs from last weekend.

I'm guessing here because it's clear for everyone to see Pjanic must start.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
What a frustrating match. Classic Juve cl group match. All of us see the problems with our approach to this game, but our management never does. From Conte to Allegri, it's been the same.

No need to panic, we always show up in the knockouts, but this is just frustrating and plain boring to watch.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah, I guess you need to look up team management. Do you want him to say: "I think Asamoah is useless compared to Pjanic but het I had to play the f*cker because whatever".
I read this 5 times and still doesn't make sense. Sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)