[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (55 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It seems you like Allegri hasn't learned from the last coulpe of four freaking years when it comes to CHL group stages
We have a much easier group this time around and quality to beat each and everyone of them home and away, as long as we don't put them on the bench

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That opening ~15 mins wasn't too bad from us at all. We got in behind them several times and Dybala and Higuain were linking up nicely (but outside the box)...but Sami missed two good chances. After that, our heads dropped and we played around 55 mins of garbage, directionless football c
That's when Sevilla really started to systematically disrupt the play every 2 minutes by some cynical foul, we couldn't cope with that at all.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Ah, the coach knows best line of reasoning.

That would be great, except, coaches from all sorts of backgrounds all have different approaches to football, from tactics to squad selection. And yes even our coaches can $#@! up decisions that we lowly fan peasants are too naive an uneducated to debate ourselves.
So you know Pjanic his physical status better than Allegri. I'm listening.

The guy has played 1 competitive game for us... Who knows if he was ready for this? Right. He will start in the future, he will. Rest assured.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The road is tougher now, yes, but if we truly have CL ambitions, we will get the points required to still get out of this group.

If we can't beat Zagreb and Lyon at home, and win at least one away game, then who are we to claim to be CL contenders anyway?

We have to roll up our sleeves now yes, it won't be a walk in the park, but for the time being I'll stay calm. Firmly believe we'll get out of this group.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Luckily everybody here knows more than Allegri does. If Pjanic doesn't start there's a fucking reason. Maybe he wouldn't have been able to play at such a tempo for an entire game after only playing his first competitive game a few days ago...
Asa and evra was fucking up our left side from the start, would probably be a good idea to start with
The best team possible, get a goal and than sub tired players! Starting evra says all about allegris attitude and careless approch to cl. We are going for the 6 scudetto, not for cl.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's when Sevilla really started to systematically disrupt the play every 2 minutes by some cynical foul, we couldn't cope with that at all.
Typical of Spanish and Portuguese teams. Hate them so much. But we can't use that as an excuse. Poor finishing and questionable team selection let us down on the night.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So you know Pjanic his physical status better than Allegri. I'm listening.

The guy has played 1 competitive game for us... Who knows if he was ready for this? Right.
Until it's confirmed Pjanic has a physical problem, this is bullshit and you know it. Let's rule out every bad team selection with this method. You'd more often than not get away with it too.

Asamoah was fucking useless, Pjanic didn't look like he was about to drop dead after coming on either so I guess that's good.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Luckily everybody here knows more than Allegri does. If Pjanic doesn't start there's a fucking reason. Maybe he wouldn't have been able to play at such a tempo for an entire game after only playing his first competitive game a few days ago...
Yes for everything he does there's a reason. and the reason, as he said in his post match press conference, was that ASAMOAH GAVE SOMETHING MORE IN DFENDING!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The road is tougher now, yes, but if we truly have CL ambitions, we will get the points required to still get out of this group.

If we can't beat Zagreb and Lyon at home, and win at least one away game, then who are we to claim to be CL contenders anyway?

We have to roll up our sleeves now yes, it won't be a walk in the park, but for the time being I'll stay calm. Firmly believe we'll get out of this group.
:agree:

Didn't we beat city twice and come second last year? Ludicrous. We just need to win our next one and take it one game at a time.

Every year we have to calculate points of this damn Champions League group stage. :D
Allegri: We haven't won the CL in 20 years so you can't expect who knows what.

:shocked2:
Wat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)