[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just hope we don't exit the CL vs the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Madrid.

PSG wouldn't hurt, cause of huge gap of quality, just pls no trashing.

- - - Updated - - -

A win?! Based on what? We've been consistently shite.
Whoever will kick us out of the CL will totally humiliate us.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #45
    this season has to have a turning point somewhere. definitely not gonna be this game but here's to hoping...

May 23, 2013
    I just hope we don't exit the CL vs the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Madrid.

PSG wouldn't hurt, cause of huge gap of quality, just pls no trashing.

- - - Updated - - -

A win?! Based on what? We've been consistently $#@!e.
    After humiliation vs Samp the team and Max should be hungry to redeem themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

this season has to have a turning point somewhere. definitely not gonna be this game but here's to hoping...
    Better to have the turning point be in March as long as we are still in the CL and relatively close to the top of Serie A.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    After humiliation vs Samp the team and Max should be hungry to redeem themselves.
    yep

that will be evident when we waltz out there with the same lineup

- - - Updated - - -

Better to have the turning point be in March as long as we are still in the CL and relatively close to the top of Serie A.
    the league start could have been avoided without this retarded rotational bull shit max is doing

suddenly now, no one is screaming about licht not making the CL. Crystal clear why that decision was made.

May 23, 2013
    yep

that will be evident when we waltz out there with the same lineup

- - - Updated - - -

the league start could have been avoided without this retarded rotational bull $#@! max is doing

suddenly now, no one is screaming about licht not making the CL. Crystal clear why that decision was made.
    Except we'll have Mandzukic out there and hopefully Cuadrado unlike last time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    1. I hope we field a 4-3-3 formation or something that has more than 2 CM
    2. I hope our team understand the meaning of defending when we face Barca as if we dont realize it vs Barca we will not realize it at all
    3. I didnt understand why there was no Howedes but I guess its not exactly the best time vs Barca... I hope we go with Chiellini Benatia but I must say if we play Cuad as RB it wont be that bad as we dont really have any decent one anyway...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    1. I hope we field a 4-3-3 formation or something that has more than 2 CM
    2. I hope our team understand the meaning of defending when we face Barca as if we dont realize it vs Barca we will not realize it at all
    3. I didnt understand why there was no Howedes but I guess its not exactly the best time vs Barca... I hope we go with Chiellini Benatia but I must say if we play Cuad as RB it wont be that bad as we dont really have any decent one anyway...
    didnt we play 433 against them last time?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Allegri keeps mentioning how we only need 1 point to progress. Well, you know what that means. Costa benched again. MDS right back. 1-3 loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)