[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (4 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Bench Khedira, Matuidi-Marchisio-Pjanic in the mid is our best shot, would love to see 3 uptop too with Mandzu not a winger

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
If we don't start Matuidi. Marchisio and Pjanic together in a 3 man midfield we are going to lose. Unleash Dybala, Berna and Higuain on them on the attack.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This is a W I can feel it. Just sucks we need 3-0 to get first.
Have people gone mad to suggest that Juve can win this one? Must be watching the Juve of previous seasons on YouTube.

- - - Updated - - -

If we don't start Matuidi. Marchisio and Pjanic together in a 3 man midfield we are going to lose. Unleash Dybala, Berna and Higuain on them on the attack.
Do not waste oxygen for other Juve players on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think allegri is losing the plot.

Bad mercato in certain areas, and a unmotivated coach is taking us down.

Allegri seems to be burned

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Hello there, i am a long time Juve fan, and i've been reading the forum on and off for a while. Never really posted anything tho :) I'll be going to this game and if someone could PM me a tip or two, that would be great! For example: Is there anywhere to park a car for free? I see in the stadium it would cost ~15 euros. Also, i'll have ~half a day before the kick off, any activities worth a while in the stadium?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hello there, i am a long time Juve fan, and i've been reading the forum on and off for a while. Never really posted anything tho :) I'll be going to this game and if someone could PM me a tip or two, that would be great! For example: Is there anywhere to park a car for free? I see in the stadium it would cost ~15 euros. Also, i'll have ~half a day before the kick off, any activities worth a while in the stadium?
You can visit J Museum on match days but not the stadium tour.

Never parked there before but you could try the Area 12 Shopping Centre parking which is next door, I'd get there pretty early though, it will be packed for this game. I doubt it's free to park there on a match day but it'll probably be cheaper than stadium parking.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
You can visit J Museum on match days but not the stadium tour.

Never parked there before but you could try the Area 12 Shopping Centre parking which is next door, I'd get there pretty early though, it will be packed for this game. I doubt it's free to park there on a match day but it'll probably be cheaper than stadium parking.
Thx! If anyone else has a pointers, please let me know. As for the game, maybe 3-5-2 is in order?
-Our defence surely not able to hold out with 2 CBs at the moment
-3 man midfield ppl are asking
-RB (RWB)problem solved with Cuadrado

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Important: There will be no alcohol in the stadium, because it's Champions League. So you have to get drunk befor entering the stadium. :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)