[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (3 Viewers)

May 26, 2016
Considering how bad we are these days, a draw would be more than welcomed.

That Sampdoria game convinced me that this really is not our year on any fronts. No CL sucess, no serie A and hell, not even a coppa.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Considering how bad we are these days, a draw would be more than welcomed.

That Sampdoria game convinced me that this really is not our year on any fronts. No CL sucess, no serie A and hell, not even a coppa.
The team needs to reinvent itself. Allegri is taking longer to find the right formula this season. I think Serie A is doable as is coppa italia. But the CL we have no chance.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we play 4-3-3 but I dont think it would matter much.. We dont have a destroyer or a proper RB and lets be honest here Dybala and Higuain are two great players but D.Costa Bernardeschi and Cuad are just not at that level (even if Cuad has some sparkling from time to time...)
Our current team - Not good enough and if you think it will change next year then I`ll tell you this:
Buffon retiring means we have the Polak who isnt half of Buffon
CB Rugani is talented but he didnt show he is at the top level yet.. (Benatia only showed it with Roma)
Dybala might be leaving too which means we will have a major buy or even two but dont expect the team to get any better as there isnt a will to make it better.. at least thats how it seems like..
As for Juve Barca - We are playing at home so maybe we will snatch a draw but I still see Barca threatening us like crazy so 1-1 at the end with Messi and Dybala the scorers

- - - Updated - - -

The team needs to reinvent itself. Allegri is taking longer to find the right formula this season. I think Serie A is doable as is coppa italia. But the CL we have no chance.
Actually Serie A is ours if we want as in terms of quality we are still the best but we need to step up if we truly want it...
CL - I agree there is no chance unless some miracle happens

Too bad our best team was at 2015 and we didnt improve since that..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Since we lost our final against Real , I simply kinda lost interes in football, I don’t even care/get mad anymore, i hope we will win , but even if we don’t I won’t even be mad .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Since we lost our final against Real , I simply kinda lost interes in football, I don’t even care/get mad anymore, i hope we will win , but even if we don’t I won’t even be mad .

Was feeling that numbness myself, but was fuming with anger during the Sampdoria match, cursing, screaming.
That's when I realized I still cared, a lot.

Forza Juve!

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Was feeling that numbness myself lately, but was fuming with anger during the Sampdoria match, cursing, screaming.
That's when I realized I still cared, a lot.

Forza Juve!
I’m Juve fan since 2001/2 , and i never miss our games (max 2-3 games per season) , this season alone i missed about 5-6 games , I missed Sampdoria game too , i still love Juve , but that final killed me , I need some rest , I’ll watch football just for fun .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Buffon
Barzagli - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro
Pjanic - Matuidi
Cuadrado - Dybala - Mandzukic
Higuain
Will not win us the game.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I was watching the Samp game, and when they scored, I just thought to myself "here we go again" and started doing some other shit, switching my attention to the game in the background every now and again. :howler:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
If we grab a draw tomorrow it will already be a success itself considering we will have Benatia and MDS covering one side of our defence... anyway, regardless of the formation i just hope we don’t mess up again and take our chances when we get them, Barcelona are beatable.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
If we grab a draw tomorrow it will already be a success itself considering we will have Benatia and MDS covering one side of our defence... anyway, regardless of the formation i just hope we don’t mess up again and take our chances when we get them, Barcelona are beatable.
MDS has been solid while Benatia.....

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The most worrying thing is that we will be playing for a draw and we will concede and we will not know how to recover. Rinse and repeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)