CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I can't say we "don't care" for this match, we need to finish top of our group. However we might be more concerned bout Lazio, but we wouldn't let this match go without a fight ;) I hope.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
No dont play Dv. We need him fresh for Lazio. Play DP instead. He needs to regain his form. No offence, but playing an out of form DP against Lazio, will be handing the win to them.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    No dont play Dv. We need him fresh for Lazio. Play DP instead. He needs to regain his form. No offence, but playing an out of form DP against Lazio, will be handing the win to them.
    i agree totally

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

well .. thats my plan actually. .. DV have not starting for the last 2 games... a 3rd time subs role would be a personal insult. Beside DV dont play much and can coupe to start both Gala and Lazio.

if DP start vs Gala and plays well we might also see Di vaio again on the bench vs Lazio..not fair... :undecide:

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    I guess we all share the same opinion. Lets hope Lippi does too! ;)
    i am shure that he will play dp and leave divaio like he always does,
    i dont know what is the story of dp playing even if he is not in form

Sep 14, 2003
    Part of me wants those bums that played so poorly against Inter to go out there a show what they're really made of. It's probably best though to save that for Lazio, wind them up then let them lose on them.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I dont want to lose against Galatasaray. The turkish side NEEDS a win to qualify while we're already there, but I dont want to be second in the group. We can afford to lose, though, because our last game is against Olympiakos (already out) and both R. Sociedad and Gala will be fighting for the three points, but if we lose on tuesday we cannot lose against Olympiakos

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
    Here's the squad vs Gala:

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
    2 Ciro FERRARA
    4 Paolo MONTERO
    5 Igor TUDOR
    7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
    8 Antonio CONTE
    9 Fabrizio MICCOLI
    11 Pavel NEDVED
    12 Antonio CHIMENTI
    13 Mark IULIANO
    14 Enzo MARESCA
    15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
    16 Mauro CAMORANESI
    17 David TREZEGUET
    18 Stephen APPIAH
    20 Marco DI VAIO
    22 Antonio MIRANTE
    25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
    26 Edgar DAVIDS
    -----------------

Once again no Zambro. Thuram, Legro, DP, Tacch being rested. I can't believe DP isn't going. Which means he'll defintely start vs Lazio:fero: He needs match fitness and this would be great for him.

Defense should be Pessotto, Montero, Iuliano, and Birindelli.
    Midfield probably of Camo, Appiah, Davids, and Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)