CL: Galatasaray - Juventus (2 Viewers)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
DAVIDZ is that squad list final. I agree with u all about DP playing. Is Zambro injured or just having a Kit-kat:cool: Maresca should play for Nedved.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
DAVIDZ is that squad list final. I agree with u all about DP playing. Is Zambro injured or just having a Kit-kat:cool: Maresca should play for Nedved.
:D

Yeah thats the team travelling to Dortmund. Zambro hasn't recovered from the flu yet and I agree with you, Maresca should play.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
No Zizou, Zambro came down with the flu. Thats no excuse since its commmon knowledge that Juve has the best pharmacy in all of Europe:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
whats up with Juve players andd the Flu :| last season the whole team contracted the bug and every few weeks theres a player down with it.

anyway, i want to see Juve get back to winning was immediately ! A loss to Gala would suck since we need all the motivation there is against Lazio next week.

Im fairly optimistic about this game and i feel Juve will secure top spot with a win here.

dortmund is a good venue and the atmosphere is going to be great.

Anyone know how many Juve fans are going to make the trip to Dortmund ? Its obviously going to be less than the Gala fnss since they are going to be considered as the hope team but the dortmund stadium has a huge capacity so there will be quite a few Juve fans as well..

I say that Juve should go with their best 11 (out of the chosen squadd) for at least one half andd then Lippi can takee off Nedved, Divaio etc in the 2nd half if things go well.

Is the game going to be televised anywhere ?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Is the game going to be televised anywhere ?
well since it's the only big game in midweek, espn will be showing it. dunno whether its the same in ur part of the world.

i agree with y'all......DP shud start, but that's not happening is it? :rolleyes: whats with lippi and alex anyways....? :LOL: but since zalayeta is there, i think he'll start......:D

even tho it's not important, but we wanna win this. but even if we loose, a point against olympiakos at home is still enuf to top the group

but.....we wanna win ...!! :fero:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

even tho it's not important, but we wanna win this. but even if we loose, a point against olympiakos at home is still enuf to top the group

oppss.....my bad. if we loose against gala, we still need 3points from olym to top the group :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im very sura that the B.Dormunt stadion (is it the westfallen? :confused: , i dont remember) will be full of Gala fans. I remember one game Gala vs B dortmund...when all the stadium was full of foreign gala fans,, they were more or less 20,000 :dazed:

anyways.....

DP needs more time to gain his form (he must regain that form now :( ) But divaio has not started since long time so..... why not start both players and rest trezeguet this match??. I know that divaio can play as a striker. He did it relatively well in the start of the lasts eason... and he was not in the great form he is now... so why not?.

IN the second half we can enter miccoli for camo like always.... or even start miccoli and rest camo, who was shite in the inter game.
We must try to at leats grab a point here... u know ... after inter´s game.. another lost is not welcomed :)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yeah its at Westfalen which has a capacity of almost 70,000 ....so i wonder how much of that is going to be packed by Gala fans.

either way, its still not going to be something that Juve can't handle.

ultimately quality will show through and i hope Juve send Gala packing out of Europe.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
yeah its at Westfalen which has a capacity of almost 70,000 ....so i wonder how much of that is going to be packed by Gala fans.
:wallbang:

well... either the stadium will be a litle empty or the majority will be Gala fans.

juve fans somehow don't appear much for matches do they? :undecide:

thankss sunshine!!!!

*kiss*
Welcome :kiss:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I see another defeat.. since B. Dortmunt is a jinx to juve & with the form against inter.. yep, it would be the 1st loss in the cl.. I wish the opposite offcourse, but without Zambro, thuram, tacchi our defence system won't work properly against an eager-to-win team like Gala, not to mention that the turks want to forget their EURO 2004 failure and try to give their country something..in the teams level at least..

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Sorry guys, but I guess this will be our second loss in a row, we have been going down hill for some time now, I expected the first defeat much hearlier than now, Siena match should have been the first, but we managed to evade that, knowing Juventus, they will need sometime to regain their lost form. and sorry i can't see that happening now, cause there is no true leader right now, Dp is out of form and as usual will need a hell lot of time if he to regain his form again. and Nedved is by no means what he used to be or was last season, actually i am thick of him, his acting is really getting on my nerve and annoys me. so there is no one to take us by hand and lift us. we have been very much lucky till now, but as we all know luck doesn't last forever. Bottom line expect the worst in that match. :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)