..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

shut up. just shut up what a load of tripe. Have you not noticed..montero missed! trez missed! but no lets blame the young substitute :rolleyes:
I agree. We just plain sucked on the night. Let's not talk about Nedved, don't talk about Zala. We sucked so hard. Not just in penalties either. Sheva deserved to score that last penalty he was good on the night.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I don't envy anyone having to take a penalty in in big Final. They had the balls to take them but if you miss it will stay with you forever.

It's tough at the moment but you can't always win and you must support your team through good times and bad. We played like shit but I'm still proud to be a Juve fan!

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trezeguet
Birindelli
Zalayeta
Montero
Del Piero

WHY???? WHO SORT THIS??????????

Why didn't put del be the first one??:fero::fero::fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Congratulations Maldini + Milan, they played so much better thatn us today, and we should have lost 2 or 3 nil in 90 minutes. That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from our boys.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
It's tough at the moment but you can't always win and you must support your team through good times and bad. We played like shit but I'm still proud to be a Juve fan!
ME TOO!!!!! :fero:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juvefan ] ++
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trezeguet
Birindelli
Zalayeta
Montero
Del Piero

WHY???? WHO SORT THIS??????????

Why didn't put del be the first one??:fero::fero::fero:
the last penalty is seen as the decisive one, hence sheva and ale take them

Balboa

May 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
I don't envy anyone having to take a penalty in in big Final. They had the balls to take them but if you miss it will stay with you forever.

You're right. I AM with my team. But that's soooooo HARD to lose three finals in a row!!!!!!!!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Milan disposes of Udinese to lift their SIXTH Champion's League title.

Nedved or no Nedved, it makes no difference, I'm surprise the game lasted that long.... Your team sucks ass.
What class you show at this time.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Balboa ] ++

You're right. I AM with my team. But that's soooooo HARD to lose three finals in a row!!!!!!!!
You're not the only one feeling bad, trust me, we'll bounce back stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)