..::CL FINAL::.. Juventus - Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I'm not dissapointed, that's true. I already felt dissapointment 2 weeks ago when Nedved can't play in final. I felt that it was like losing the biggest expectation. At that time I was just wondering if we can win without Neddy.But when I saw the game, I found the answer. Juve play in average level without Neddy in the squad. For me, Nedved is the Spirito Juve! Juve needs him more than we know.
While Milan's winning didn't prove anything, they're not better than us. IMVVHO the game was sooo boring!
Both teams lack of creativity. The penalty shootout was the most thrilling moment in football. But it was all about luck.
Trez didn't do anything in the whole 90', in the ET and finally he made a terrible mistakes in penalty shootout.
In Milan side, I must say saluto to Roque Junior. He still play eventho he must have injury.
And to il capitano Paolo Maldini, for his dedication for Milan...He really deserves the trophy in the rest of his career in AC Milan.
Congrats to all milanisti!

FORZA JUVENTUS!:star:
I'm very proud of you!
Grazie Ragazzi!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
my ratings....screw soccerage:

Buffon: 8
Thuram 7
Tudor 6
Montero 6.5
Ferrara 6.5
Birindelli 5.5
Zambrotta 6.5
Camoranesi 4
Conte 6
Davids 7.5
Del Piero 5.5
TrezeGOAT 1
Zalayetta 5.5

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Thuram 7
Tudor 6
Montero 6.5
Ferrara 6.5
Birindelli 5.5
Zambrotta 6.5
Camoranesi 4
Conte 6
Davids 7.5
Del Piero 5.5
TrezeGOAT 1
Zalayetta 5.5

So sad treze...... i want to cry

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Don't blame Trezeguet and Camoranesi, those players are Internationals for France and Italy, and Udinese should be proud to have them at their club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Don't blame Trezeguet and Camoranesi, those players are Internationals for France and Italy, and Udinese should be proud to have them at their club.
You are not the one that was wishing agnelli´s death?

That was a very bad post dude. Its shows a lot about you.

Anyways, congratulations.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I've had enough!

What the hell is wrong with all you freaks!?
Blaming Trezeguet for everything... Making him the scapegoat... Calling him all kinds of shit... stop it!

He's a great player! We should be prowd to have him at Juve!
It's not like he was the only one playing a bad match... and it's not like the other players gave him shit to work with anyway...

Be ashamed... very ashamed!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well i personally, have no said that he is crap. He just had a very bad day in his carreer. He scores a lot anyways but today was one of those days in a player life.

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
i think there's no need to blame anyone. on the contrary, they've tried their best to make way to the final. I just feel very proud of our team and our players.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Are we not able to ban people on these boards? Show some class walu.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Hydde - Soccerage said that Neddy was going around hitting walls and refusing to talk to journos etc. What I meant by being proud was that even though we lost, I am proud to be a juventina.

Kalle - true, Trez certainly wasn't the only one having a bad matchday. But he's had a whole string of them and he's nothing like the Trezegol I heard of not very long ago. Quite frankly, most of what I've seen of him this season has been Treze-"gol? Not likely."

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Just a thought here guys,

If Nedved was really "murdering" the wall, Trez and Zalayeta should better look out!

so should you, walu-ex shit!

I'll piss on your grave when you died.

Anyway, Forza Juve.

Tacca03

P.S. Paolo, even you missed the penalty I would not blame you. At least being a defender you've the balls to take one.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #658
    guys juve did well,

the penalty kicks, i think it should have been: tachi, trez, biri, zamboy and del, but since lippi said 5 players didnt want to take penalties thats why a player like montero took one. i dont blame anyone for our loss, but i think zambrotta and buffon were juves best players (but davids was great when he was on). I think putting on zalayeta was a mistake, he should have put di viao, but as we saw in the past serie a games, zala was better. juve just werent in sync. they were like madrid in the second leg. they started out bad, and in the begining of second half got a little better. this just showed how bad, juve need another play maker, to fill nedveds spot. and i am very dissapointed in the way some juve players reacted to the losss. i was very pleased when i saw zambrotta talked to reporters, he has truly proved himself to be a great player both on and off the pitch. i am very happy for milan or should i say maldini. it was great to finally see him lift a soccer cup and be the captain.

In the next two years, i can see zambrotta being a superstar, and the captain of juve, he has what it takes.

The problem in the game IMO, was that the defenses were too tight, and this (from an offensive point of view) lowered the quality of the game. no real good and attractive plays were made. Sadly, the 0-0 result has given italian football anything but a good name. when you look at the scoreline, it looks like a typical italian game played defensivly only, even though that was not the whole case. Also where was nedved to recieve his medal, i think he should have acted mature about it and gotten his medal instead of storming off.

however , i am very pleased with milan for wining their 6th title, and i am pleased to see maldini in joy. however, juve have to shaken up if they want to win anything in europe, they still dont seem to be confident enough.

FORZA JUVE, maybe next with aimar ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Thuram 7
    Tudor 6
    Montero 6.5
    Ferrara 6.5
    Birindelli 5.5
    Zambrotta 6.5
    Camoranesi 4
    Conte 6
    Davids 7.5
    Del Piero 5.5
    TrezeGOAT 1
    Zalayetta 5.5
    All the team zero
    buffon 8
    davids 7

This is the worst juve i have ever seen in my life i dont know what always happen to juve in thr cl final, they could not make a pass like they are from second division club , milan deserved it they controled the game from the start and only luck make them go to penalties .

I dont know again what happened can any body tell me why juve played liked this because i am sad not because juve lost but because they disappointed their fans.

:down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by babyblue ] ++
    why give alex such a low score. i think he did a pretty good job.all he lacks is a goal and some luck.
    Alex was like shit he deserve zero , i agree the game proved the juve depend on nedved 100%

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)