[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inbteds to even think a prank like this would result in anything other than such consequences. R.I.P Erika.
"Just a prank bro" doesn't cut it in this situation, either in the original idea and especially not the consequences.

In fact I'd go as far as saying that anybody (teenagers or not) who does that in the modern world we live in deserves firstly a good kicking by the general public, and then being arrested and spending a night or so in the cells, with consequences to follow.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
"Just a prank bro" doesn't cut it in this situation, either in the original idea and especially not the consequences.

In fact I'd go as far as saying that anybody (teenagers or not) who does that in the modern world we live in deserves firstly a good kicking by the general public, and then being arrested and spending a night or so in the cells, with consequences to follow.
Night in cell? I'm sure that a serious case for manslaughter can be made here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Goes to show how much islamic terrorism has affected the european psyche.
This form of terrorism indiscriminately kills as many people as possible, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality or religious beliefs, so yes in large and high profile public gatherings there is a greater risk and it is in the back of people's minds. Day-to-day people are not thinking that a van or lorry might randomly run them down on the pavement, even though that has happened sporadically.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This form of terrorism indiscriminately kills as many people as possible, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality or religious beliefs, so yes in large and high profile public gatherings there is a greater risk and it is in the back of people's minds. Day-to-day people are not thinking that a van or lorry might randomly run them down on the pavement, even though that has happened sporadically.
Its impossible to stop these van attacks because any other idiot can rent, buy or steal a vehicle and there are infinite places where lots of people will be walking around. The only way is to challenge the ideology that fuels such attacks. A good start would be eliminating ISIS's state status so that the caliphate dream becomes nothing again. That and somewhat better security are all that can be done in physical terms. The rest of the work and the key part in it is dismantling the ideology before too many buy into it and before the far right becomes increasingly aggressive.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Did you see that assist that lead to Mandzu's tap in? Brilliant piece of skill by Higuain.
All in all great goal. I can remember me jumping up and shouting with joy when that went in. We're back in the game, thinking good we got that out the way, now let's push on. And we did push on. To another final defeat FuqSaaaaaaake

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri said in an interview recently that Mandzukic and Pjanic were essentially playing on one leg in the second half.

“We couldn’t pass the ball anymore in the second half,” Allegri lamented.

“In that quarter of an hour we had three or four situations where, with a little more calm, we’d have been in front of their goalkeeper. Instead…

“What happened at half-time? [Mario] Mandzukic was there 'operating’ on his ankle and [Miralem] Panic was lying down and couldn’t get back into it.”
Remember that dumb fuck challenge by Mbaye in the final game with Bologna? Yeah well what happened with Mandzukic is why I was so furious with that after that game.

It would be nice to get a couple of breaks when it comes to finals, we had absolutely nothing, but we also need to improve our psychology, build up to finals and game management. Real Madrid didn't think for a second that they would not win the game. Of course it's easy to think like that when your team wins every final one way or another, but it needs a better psychological effort from us to get over the line the next time we get there. Fearlessness but intelligence. We reverted to things we have not seen all season in that second half.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Allegri said in an interview recently that Mandzukic and Pjanic were essentially playing on one leg in the second half.

Remember that dumb $#@! challenge by Mbaye in the final game with Bologna? Yeah well what happened with Mandzukic is why I was so furious with that after that game.

It would be nice to get a couple of breaks when it comes to finals, we had absolutely nothing, but we also need to improve our psychology, build up to finals and game management. Real Madrid didn't think for a second that they would not win the game. Of course it's easy to think like that when your team wins every final one way or another, but it needs a better psychological effort from us to get over the line the next time we get there. Fearlessness but intelligence. We reverted to things we have not seen all season in that second half.
And max made no substitutions? What did he expect playing with two injured players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)