[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I am fuming. I am regretting it but I just watched the highlights of the game. FFS those Madrid goals are pathetic.

First goal: Dybala and Alves lose the ball like morons and on the counter attack Pjanic is jogging next to Kross like he was with his grandma on a Sunday afternoon. TAKE THE $#@! DOWN BEFORE HE CAN START THE BUILD UP!!! and give an earful to dybala and Alves for losing the ball like that.

Second goal: Weak ass clearance by Alex Sandro and Khedira runs to block Casemiro's shot. But instead of facing the ball and stopping the ball with his freaking face if necessary, the pretty boy decides to jump and turn mid air like a $#@!ing ballerina.

We need a ruthless leader on the field that projects confidence on the team and makes everybody fight with their lives. We need a new captain. I love Gigi to death but he doesn't have what it takes to be this type of leader. Besides we need a onfield player that is barking like a mad dog all over the pitch. Him as a GK cannot be running around doing that.

Right now this team is a bunch of scared puppies, very talented I must say, that need an alpha dog to lead them in battle.

The professor Giorgio is a good candidate but he needs work a lot on his leadership abilities.
What a load of nonsense. Gigi has the capability to win the champions league as a captain. He just needs some good guidance in confidence and mental warfare. All this can be done by signing a person that is a double champ in MMA.

We should sign Conor McGregor and have him conduct mental warfare and confidence class to the whole team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Modric: 'Juventus poor on the break’
By Football Italia staff

Luka Modric explains how Real Madrid beat Juventus in the Champions League final - “when you catch them on the counter-attack…”

Los Merengues became the first team to retain the trophy since it was rebranded from the European Cup, beating Max Allegri’s men 4-1 in Cardiff.

“[Coach Zinedine] Zidane found the weak point of the Bianconeri defence, and we prepared for the final all week with that in mind,” Modric explained to Sportske Novosti.

“The Juve defenders are fantastic when they’re in position, but not if you can catch them on the counter-attack.

“We worked on that, and it’s how we managed to score three of our four goals in the final. I congratulate Zidane for discovering that, it was key to the game.”

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We pushed too many people forward and were as brainless as an EPL team. We played a counter attacking team In monaco yet we probably showed them more defensive respect than Madrid.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You also need luck.

Sometimes it's about millimeters. Real scored from two deflections.
No luck in the overall context of the game. They were by far the better side in the second half. Juve's performance would have left a neutral supporter wondering how they even made the knock-outs let alone the final.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Our last 5 finals we have not taken the lead in the match once.

The approach we have in finals is all wrong.

The team should take more risks in a CL final as normally the team that is pressuring the opponent seems to come out the winner.

The bench is still rubbish and players like Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah and Rincon are going to do fuck all against top teams

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our last 5 finals we have not taken the lead in the match once.

The approach we have in finals is all wrong.

The team should take more risks in a CL final as normally the team that is pressuring the opponent seems to come out the winner.

The bench is still rubbish and players like Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah and Rincon are going to do $#@! all against top teams

Was not aware of this.

We play way too defensive it seems

Aug 2, 2005
Was not aware of this.

We play way too defensive it seems
well, we also did not win since the 3 foreigners rule was replaced with EU players
and we still have an Italian core
4 goals scored in the finals.

you can also compare the leaders (italians and others) in 96 and 85 to current squad.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
See the bright side of this final, ajax lost 4-1 vs milan in 1969 then dominated Europe , johan cruyff turned out as beast after that year, he had an off game then, but all changed when he changed to the mythical "14" , also bayern lost 4-0 in 73 against bayern in QF , after that year bayern started a new era of bayern dominance. Sure we might as well end up like atletico after 4-1 lose on final , lose another on penalties, which seems more likely now, but we never know :p, i know were completely different times and era , but i'm tryin to make you forget this game, move on and believe in juve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)