[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
IMO we are missing 1-2 players from midfield and upwards who are with us for several seasons and who are bossing the game with confidence, determination and who yells at team-mates when they play like they did 2nd half... Digi and DEFs are too far down the pitch to play this role. The only one who fits is Marchisio and he's soft and barely a starter. There's no quick fix to this...

We also need a real challenge in Serie A or to change our mentality and try to score as much as we can, no more 2-0 with poor teams because we switch to energy save mode.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You can't win them all.

In sport there is a winner and a loser it's cruel at times but you have to rise above the disappointments in life and not let them drag you down.
I'm happy that you are able to deal with it so easily but for others being sad on the Tuz is their way of dealing with the loss.

I say leave them to it, let them get it out :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Everyone said that real are our pussies. We may win games with two legs or groupgames, but the big BIG games they always win against us. So in fact we are their cunts!!!!
I'm pretty sure that we would have lost in 2015 if they had Modric. He was injured, James replaced him, and their team wasn't balanced. Modric makes a world of difference.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
God I feel for my dad, he's seen so many final losses. What a Fucking warrior. He needs to see us win it again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
Zizu just said to belive and keep playing and they will win. Its about our players mentallity. Weak as $#@!
That was the difference IMO as well. It's not just the game mentality it's also winning finals mentality. Real Madrid was the last team we needed, because this current group have won the final twice before playing us, and we needed a team which would have also been as nervy. Fact is we controlled the first half, then both teams went into the half time; won knew what to expect in the second and the other didn't.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Kudos to Inter, Chelsea and Bayern for winning the CL in the last 10 years, but it was almost not a fair game when you have Ronaldo and Messi against the others. These two won 7 of the last 10 Champions leagues, scoring 40, 50, 60 goals per season. Once they are gone, I guess the others will have an equal chance as anyone else to win the CL. We're building nice teams. Two almost completely different Juve teams made the CL twice in three years. We dismantled the first Juve and had the luck and knowledge to build another one. Obviously the director and the manager know their job. Now keep the best players, keep the manager and add top quality.
Do you believe there won't be another Ronaldo and messi? Even if there is real will buy one just like they did with Ronaldo. Today we saw what money does. Money does buy success if you spend and use it wisely. It's as simple as that. I can see us in another final but I don't see us winning it because when you lose like this over and over again even the players have that pressure looming over their heads.

Let me tell you what winning mentality does. It help you relax, real madrids preparation was a holiday. Ours was well maybe a few days off. It's going to get tougher the gulf of money and the lure of classy coaches will make it even more difficult. I admire the optimism but I disagree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
God I feel for my dad, he's seen so many final losses. What a Fucking warrior. He needs to see us win it again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
to be honest. Anyone who started following Juventus in 1997 has seen 5 lost finals without a single win. We're all in the same shit soup.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
First of all I'm hugely disappointed , this thing is very hard to swallow as a long time juventino ,this final is worse than everything , this final will be like a ghost in our memory forever as juventini and as football fans ,it was a great season for us , too bad it finished this way , it is just have to be this way , loosing in final no matter how good we are , I don't want to criticise anyone from the players, max or anyone related to this club not even faith , one thing is sure I will always support this beautiful club , nothing stopped me in past( this won't stop me either , I just need a little break ,fino alla fine FORZA JUVENTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)