[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
No he didn't say that. But in the end it's sad but true!!! I only remembered that foto how pogba was sitting in front of the tv and saw that picture " it's time for cardiff". But the reality is that manU won something in europe and we won only something on experience (once again).

Sorry guys for that kind of writting but i am only sad and a little bit frustrated.
That is Europa League. Thank God we are not in position to even play that. This is horrible feeling. But we should be grateful for only playing big games. Who plays it will get it some day even after 10000000 times lost. Juventus fans watch big games. Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan, Dortmund, United etc fans can only dream it now.

Dec 26, 2004
It would suck to be like our older fans, you know, watching our team losing so many finals. This is the third final loss for me (I was still a kid in 2003 though). I don't wanna go through so many years without winning the CL and choking finals.

I'm hopeful though. We can win it in the coming years but we need to keep our key players cause I'm sure they learned a lot after this defeat.

Max also screwed up the formation. We needed four at the back just like against Barcelona. Monaco created quite a few chances against our 3511.
I have completed 5 and 21 years, welcome to the club.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It would suck to be like our older fans, you know, watching our team losing so many finals. This is the third final loss for me (I was still a kid in 2003 though). I don't wanna go through so many years without winning the CL and choking finals.

I'm hopeful though. We can win it in the coming years but we need to keep our key players cause I'm sure they learned a lot after this defeat.

Max also screwed up the formation. We needed four at the back just like against Barcelona. Monaco created quite a few chances against our 3511.

Edit: Higuain was such a waste of money. We really need another CF.
We could've had Suarez and it wouldn't have made any difference. Those players need service, of which there were none. And where was Dybala? At least Higuain set up Mandzukic. Sick of hearing everyone scapegoat Higuain, when he's arguably been our best player this season. Everyone was shit today. It's not one players fault.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I was way more angry after supercoppa loss vs Milan.

And thanks to this game I can start enjoying CL football without stress from now on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am fed up with this CL defeats .Fed up.
Fuck with this.
A "champions" of lost finals .7 BABY.......
We are only capable of wining a Serie A and that's it.
No more than that.
What will our management,and especially 'GOD" Marotta say now?
That we will be competitive with the young players for the next year .Fuck that.Bullshit.We are the sore losers in Europe .The whole Europe is laughing at us.Again.THE WHOLE SPORT EUROPA IS LAUGHING AT US cause of lost finals!!!! Be sure of that.I not mean Italy,Europe.
Nobody,but nobody but us lost that much finals.Yes we will get an awesome amount of money ,so what????
A sore losers in the CL we are.
Fuck Dybala and especially fuck Higuain.
They didn't touched the ball.
I am so pissed of .Nobody can lost that much CL finals.
They shot several times and we conceded.
Where was a superman??????
So fucking embarrassing.
I will be off from the TUZ for a long time,at least I thing so and this is not a TUZ meltdown it's a reality.
I am just curious what positive ,the usual "experts" a.k.a shit face scums from TUZ will find positive in this CL final?That, in the "near future" we will win this trophy???
Fuck this.La liga big guns are making a fool out of us.
Fuck with this.
Where is the "GOD" himself Marotta a.k.a "two eyes" Business as usual , eh scumbag ? Getting 5-6 k.per season and getting a percentage of selling a players ?This is not a fucking Sampdoria scumbag?Fuck you, a transfer"wizard".
They beat us with a wanna be coach called Zidane!!!.
Disgraceful.
I just don't care what will follow with TUZ as long as usual "experts" won't dare to "explain" the reasons.
Fuck with this defeat.
Shame,shame,shame.
So what,we will cheer when we will score at 87 minute against fucking Napoli or Roma?
Enough is enough.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We could've had Suarez and it wouldn't have made any difference. Those players need service, of which there were none. And where was Dybala? At least Higuain set up Mandzukic. Sick of hearing everyone scapegoat Higuain, when he's arguably been our best player this season. Everyone was shit today. It's not one players fault.
Dybala was nowhere to be found but he's still young. Can't really blame him. Higuain, on the other hand, is a proven CL choker. All he did all game was corner himself with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)