[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What on earth happened at half time? Even before their second goal it was clear that something happened and they'll destroy us. For some reason we stopped and I don't know if Real stopped us with their tactics or something else happened (too much pressure? wrong advises from Allegri? wtf happened?)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Have we ever seen a worse final from Juve?

From the get go in the second half they were all flat and weak kneed. And Ronaldo has made scoring against Buffon an art form over the years.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
God it's just surreal to lose another. Numb now. Fucked. I really thought it would be our time thus time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Real Madrid is a dirty team. Ramos the piece of shit didn't have to do what he did. They had already won it. I'll always curse him for the rest of my life.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's easier to take it when you consider that shit performance. It was unbelievably bad. Pink slippers and shit. We deserved to lose. Hope we come back swinging next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The thing is, Madrid weren't even that good. This loss is 10000% on us. We have a severe mental block regarding the Champions League final, and until we overcome that we will never win it again.

Now, we used to have it during the entire competition, but managed to overcome it relatively recently. This gives me hope, but it's still going to take a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)