[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No denying Real's CL dna. But we have to do this finally. I notice lots of people see us a purely defensive squad who relies on the counter. Hopefully Madrid is naïve in their approach to this match.
That's true, a lot of people definitely do not understand how well rounded this team is. We have so many impact players and guys who work so well together. I would love it if Madrid wasn't aware of it but I'm pretty sure they have done their share of studying. :sad:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm seriously done with football if we lose this final again.
I "made" that decision several times up to now already .It lasts only a few days.....

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah.Predictions were that he would be out for the rest of the season .but ,you see he is back.In what shape? Nobody knows or if he is amatch fit.Anyway they have a full squad.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
That's true, a lot of people definitely do not understand how well rounded this team is. We have so many impact players and guys who work so well together. I would love it if Madrid wasn't aware of it but I'm pretty sure they have done their share of studying. :sad:
Ramos just said we're just like Atletico. That would be perfect if Madrid actually believes that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I "made" that decision several times up to now already .It lasts only a few days.....
I think we need a trauma pack to help us ease through these days or weeks. It's not fair a lot of attention gets given to people who have had their heart broken while in love. There needs to be a consolation thread.
I think music and sex are great healers by the way. Preferably both together.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I think we need a trauma pack to help us ease through these days or weeks. It's not fair a lot of attention gets given to people who have had their heart broken while in love. There needs to be a consolation thread.
I think music and sex are great healers by the way. Preferably both together.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
You should prepare a celebration pack.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Those stats just show that Real is more clutch at finals. They have won the last five in a row ffs. I know we have a chance but if I were an unbiased betting man, I'd put my money on Real. The stats speak for themselves.
Look at their 5 finalist opponents tho

Juventus '98 - we choked hard
Valencia '00
Leverkusen '02
Atlético '14
Atlético '15

Except for Juve where they were the underdog in the final , all the other finals have been against teams that haven't tasted success in this level. And the most recent finals theyve been in that is both Atlético games needed ET and penalty kicks to decide the outcome.

I would've looked at this final statistic with a bit more caution if they had beaten the Barca's or Bayern's of the world in a one off.

The only thing that worries me about this final is their bench. They have 2-3 game changers on their bench. If it goes to extra time and penalties, Real will be heavy favourite to win this one.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. You guys are all so nervous. We will do well. And I believe we will win too. I'd prefer it if we didn't let it go beyond 90 minutes though. Ronaldo and Ramos are too dangerous then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Lol. You guys are all so nervous. We will do well. And I believe we will win too. I'd prefer it if we didn't let it go beyond 90 minutes though. Ronaldo and Ramos are too dangerous then.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
:tup:

Can't wait for the final. We have all the chances to win this. No pussy tactics too, just go out there to dominate and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)