[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Damn i'm anxious...anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark... DO IT.
butterflies are there, feel like crying thinking we have a shot at it.

- - - Updated - - -

If I publish all the news twitter

This forum will die
:shifty:
haha :putin:

- - - Updated - - -

Although I just adore Marchisio ,I will start Khedira....

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on you Mark.:D

- - - Updated - - -

Very true!:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Please do...
posted it so he won't forget. :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That would be soul crushing and Juve would never recover again. We'd be like the Buffalo Bills. They went to the Super Bowl theee times in a row, didn't win any, and have been mediocre to shit since then.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
That would be soul crushing and Juve would never recover again. We'd be like the Buffalo Bills. They went to the Super Bowl theee times in a row, didn't win any, and have been mediocre to shit since then.
4 times actually. But comparing us to the fucking Bills is insulting to us. Haha.

Also, looking at some stats, the ones that have already been said are Juve has always won against the defending Champions in the final, no team has ever won modern CL back to back, and also, last time Real won 5 finals, they lost the 6th. This will be their 6th final after winning the last 5. If I'm not mistaken.

Also, has a group runner up ever won the final? At least in the modern era? We failed to do it against Barca.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
4 times actually. But comparing us to the fucking Bills is insulting to us. Haha.

Also, looking at some stats, the ones that have already been said are Juve has always won against the defending Champions in the final, no team has ever won modern CL back to back, and also, last time Real won 5 finals, they lost the 6th. This will be their 6th final after winning the last 5. If I'm not mistaken.

Also, has a group runner up ever won the final? At least in the modern era? We failed to do it against Barca.
Those stats just show that Real is more clutch at finals. They have won the last five in a row ffs. I know we have a chance but if I were an unbiased betting man, I'd put my money on Real. The stats speak for themselves.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Those stats just show that Real is more clutch at finals. They have won the last five in a row ffs. I know we have a chance but if I were an unbiased betting man, I'd put my money on Real. The stats speak for themselves.
No denying Real's CL dna. But we have to do this finally. I notice lots of people see us a purely defensive squad who relies on the counter. Hopefully Madrid is naïve in their approach to this match.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I was looking on youtube for relaxing sounds to get me less anxious before the game but instead it got me hard. I''ll take it. :baus:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
You are allowed to drink beer? You guys all use public transport then? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -
Stockholm's public transport is excellent and as long as you live near the metro then a car is just a luxury. Sold my car as soon as my boys could walk and I have never looked back. Majority at the office don't use their cars anyway as parking is a huge problem.
Oh and we should compile a list of those who will give up on football if we lose. I am not judging you all but like a junkie I know you'll all crawl back because you need your fix :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)