[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Btw haven't browsed a single forum or a twitter account other than this place. Will keep it like this for atleast another 2 weeks.

Sickening to read anything concerning this CL final. I want to quit talking about football and Juve for a while but it's such a Sickening addiction I can't let go off especially in a moment like this and especially with the transfer window approaching.
Im doing the same, but i find it comforting talking to fellow juventini as only we know and can share our pain. Like a family. :dule: I don't know any other juve fans so I'm glad a place like tuz exists.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Btw haven't browsed a single forum or a twitter account other than this place. Will keep it like this for atleast another 2 weeks.

Sickening to read anything concerning this CL final. I want to quit talking about football and Juve for a while but it's such a Sickening addiction I can't let go off especially in a moment like this and especially with the transfer window approaching.
I feel you man, better to stick to the forum where we can all be miserable together.

Twitter/Facebook is toxic with rival fans spewing their bullshit and there'll be no end to it any time soon.

Such contrasting feelings last night, after that first half I really started to believe.

One of the worst feeling I've ever experienced at a football match. Seeing Gigi on the big screen at the end while Madrid were preparing to lift the trophy truly broke my heart.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Still wishing this was some bad dream ffs

Just can't process through my mind that we conceded more goals in the final than we did in the entire tournament

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Still wishing this was some bad dream ffs

Just can't process through my mind that we conceded more goals in the final than we did in the entire tournament
Exactly how I feel. I just didn't see us capitulating like we did. Bizarre.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I feel you man, better to stick to the forum where we can all be miserable together.

Twitter/Facebook is toxic with rival fans spewing their bullshit and there'll be no end to it any time soon.

Such contrasting feelings last night, after that first half I really started to believe.

One of the worst feeling I've ever experienced at a football match. Seeing Gigi on the big screen at the end while Madrid were preparing to lift the trophy truly broke my heart.
Yesterday I tried to find some more info on Twitter about that accident in Turin. I was gutted to see some of the comments below the tweets with news.

''Even Isis don't like Juventus'', ''let them all die'' shit like that. All of them kept coming from Milanistas. Sad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yesterday I tried to find some more info on Twitter about that accident in Turin. I was gutted to see some of the comments below the tweets with news.

''Even Isis don't like Juventus'', ''let them all die'' shit like that. All of them kept coming from Milanistas. Sad.
people like that deserve to be eliminated in the worst possible way, disgusting beings. I bet they weren't even Italian milan fans either

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Btw our 2015 team would have beaten our 2017 team hands down. That team did not give up even after going 2-0 down and was in fact pushing hard for the equaliser at 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)