[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah well we handled Ronaldo well some seasons ago. It's the same Ronaldo, different position. I think we had too much problems further up the field that allowed Ronaldo become himself.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah well we handled Ronaldo well some seasons ago. It's the same Ronaldo, different position. I think we had too much problems further up the field that allowed Ronaldo become himself.

He's now scored like 10 goals against Buffon at Madrid - he always scores against us. Unlike Messi, who is yet to get off the mark against Buffon.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
There is one thing that I really know after another lost final.

I'm gonna support Juve even more. That's just the way I am. Feeling heartbroken but at the same time looses make me tough.

Fino alla Fine. Let's not give up on our dreams.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There is one thing that I really know after another lost final.

I'm gonna support Juve even more. That's just the way I am. Feeling heartbroken but at the same time looses make me tough.

Fino alla Fine. Let's not give up on our dreams.
Supporting them is the only thing I know, either that or I'd just give up on football. Unrelated but here's a thought for Parma fans. I won't be surprised if a number of them just gave up football altogether. Of course were nowhere even remotely near to what happened to them but seriously if as a fan you can overcome calciopoli then what is a CL final. Nothing will ever compare to the hurt and anger in 2006. So heads up.

Aug 2, 2005
Hypothetically, If this happened then the management knows full well that we are only going to win in 2018, I remember full well when Conte left that something like "we will be protagonist in Europe in 2018" was agreed when he joined and that he could not ask the management for players now that are expensive because he is bored of Serie A.

Btw, on FI, "I will have another shot next year to win it" Buffon.

Anyway, I don't think we are going to be in the final next year, and I dont want us to be their anymore, unless who ever we meet, we will kill them 5-0.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hypothetically, If this happened then the management knows full well that we are only going to win in 2018, I remember full well when Conte left that something like "we will be protagonist in Europe in 2018" was agreed when he joined and that he could not ask the management for players now that are expensive because he is bored of Serie A.

Btw, on FI, "I will have another shot next year to win it" Buffon.

Anyway, I don't think we are going to be in the final next year, and I dont want us to be their anymore, unless who ever we meet, we will kill them 5-0.
I want us in that final even if we win on pens. But we gotta be in it, to win it.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well I had a mini 12-hour meltdown about my whole life last night. Made me feel better when I realised it was probably more about football than anything else so that's at least some kind of positive I can take :D

I hate the irony that we sacrificed our amazing midfield for better firepower only for Real to mark our #9 out of the game and win the game in the middle. Ugh. Here we are stuck on par with Nottingham Forest and Porto for European cups. Still.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well I had a mini 12-hour meltdown about my whole life last night. Made me feel better when I realised it was probably more about football than anything else so that's at least some kind of positive I can take :D

I hate the irony that we sacrificed our amazing midfield for better firepower only for Real to mark our #9 out of the game and win the game in the middle. Ugh. Here we are stuck on par with Nottingham Forest and Porto for European cups. Still.
The days of MVP while the P didnt even stand for Pogba who also was on our disposal...
I hope we get some quality and steel in midfield+quality upfront as we are just too boring in attack

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Disgusting. Embarrassing. Pathetic. We were very much in control in the 1st half, and even scored a beautiful goal. I have no idea what happened during HT, but we didn't come out to play. Sure, Madrid upped their intensity, but we couldn't string simple passes together, our midfield was overpowered and overwhelmed, and Higuain should NEVER EVER play against the big teams. He chocked, yet again! How many finals has he pulled this disappearing act in now? 90 million to score against the likes of Crotone, Pescara, and the odd goal or two against an inexperienced CL semi final opponent isn't good enough.

I'm fucking pissed, not because we lost, but because we even failed to compete in the 2nd half. They were just bypassing our midfield at every single opportunity, and our defense was in absolute shambles. It was men against boys. I understand being in awe in 2015, the element of surprise, and all that. What was the excuse last night?

Our bench is shit as well. We can't have guys like Lemina, Rincon, and Sturaro coming on to attempt to impact games. I think the management knows what they have to do. We are inferior to Madrid, not 4-1 inferior, but there was a clear difference.

Guys like Conti, Fabinho, Keita, Berna, and Schick might go some way to addressing that gap.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I had a feeling we'd be back in a final soon after 15 (I didn't expect it would be so soon. I don't have that optimism now even if I know the team is better.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Supporting them is the only thing I know, either that or I'd just give up on football. Unrelated but here's a thought for Parma fans. I won't be surprised if a number of them just gave up football altogether. Of course were nowhere even remotely near to what happened to them but seriously if as a fan you can overcome calciopoli then what is a CL final. Nothing will ever compare to the hurt and anger in 2006. So heads up.

Yeah pal. As long as we got Agnelli as a president and Paratici, Nedved and our genius Pirate by his side it's gonna be all good. Management wants that Cup as much as we do. We'll add top quality and be back there again. And yeah, Juve is football to me too.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Btw haven't browsed a single forum or a twitter account other than this place. Will keep it like this for atleast another 2 weeks.

Sickening to read anything concerning this CL final. I want to quit talking about football and Juve for a while but it's such a Sickening addiction I can't let go off especially in a moment like this and especially with the transfer window approaching.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I had a feeling we'd be back in a final soon after 15 (I didn't expect it would be so soon. I don't have that optimism now even if I know the team is better.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
You're still young, Salvinho. It could happen in your lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)