[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played well and deserved the win. Too bad about the goal we conceded as I wanted a clean sheet as well.
Morata is a great signing.
Dybala is clearly not 100%

The Hungarians looked like an amateur team with their two blunders (both related to Dybala).

P.S I honestly dont understand why they took the second goal from Dybala as their defender tried to clear but couldnt do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
@K.O. look at sigér, he's smiling after a 4-1 home defeat. that's a bonus round for them, they are probably happier with the experience than juve with a win without a clean sheet.

Clipboard01.jpg

we gave 30% and still won, let's hope nobody got 'rona and let's get ready for nazio
Yeah the cheer their crowd gave for their last minute consolation goal was telling.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We might start playing better, but we don't have the team for CL. Midfield's too weak.
We don't have defense either. De Light is only quality player we have. Sandro is not like he used to be. Bonucci is not even a defender. Chiellini is good but age caught him. Danillo is... a question mark. Cuadrado sometimes fits on the side but he's bad there. Our defense needs a heavy investment. They also don't seem to create a synergy. What we lack is a solid stone like we used to have with Barzagli. Now THAT was a defender.

But yeah, our mid is weak as well. Very.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Routine win against seriously amateurish opponents. I mean my God we were gifted goals while giving minimum effort.

Just gets this group stage done with as painless as possible, get 4 wins and whatever we can get against Barca. With this questionable midfield, imbalanced defence and novice coach its basically a foregone conclusion we will be quick writeoff in playoff time. So we need to focus on saving face and energy for Serie A.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We were really bad. We conceded against one of the weakest sides in CHL. We scored very easy goals, not because we make it simple
Or we have a plan but because they sucked ass. Our midfield was absymal until Bentan was subbed in. Any decent side would beat us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good win. Crappy opponent but who cares? It's about time we get an easy group.
I remember constantly losing or drawing against these crappy opponents with Ferrara and Conte as our coach.

This was still a fairly tricky away game on paper and we managed it with ease, scored a shitload in the process. Let’s keep going and see where Pirlo can take this team with more time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember constantly losing or drawing against these crappy opponents with Ferrara and Conte as our coach.

This was still a fairly tricky away game on paper and we managed it with ease, scored a shitload in the process. Let’s keep going and see where Pirlo can take this team with more time.
Conte and Ferrara had quite a different Frontline to be honest

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Regardless of the opponent, it was a solid performance. We need the midfield to start scoring too, it was a major problem last year because we were too reliant on Dybala and Ronaldo. This year we have Morata and Kulusevski as well.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Conte managed to draw and lose against the likes of Galatasaray and FC Copenhagen, with a prime BBC and MVP/P midfield and Tevez in attack.
That team with that midfield and Tevez should have been a finalist and maybe winner. I can't believe someone in here would actually defend ANYTHING Conte did in Europe. An absolute nightmare of a coach for CL.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That team with that midfield and Tevez should have been a finalist and maybe winner. I can't believe someone in here would actually defend ANYTHING Conte did in Europe. An absolute nightmare of a coach for CL.
One season later, with the only additions being a supposed finished Evra and a very young Morata, and Allegri takes us to the CL final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)