[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can someone explain Pirlo's words in Juve too egotistical?

I only saw 2 moves in which one of them was a goal.
Dybala shot instead of passing to Ronaldo but it ended in the back of the net.
Ronaldo should have passed to Morata but decided to shoot.

Has there been other cases?

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yeah even mckennie was shooting at goal with a defender in front of him, instead of passing it around. Not comparable to the moments you just named but maybe those are being counted too

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
CL is just a distraction this year. We don't stand a chance there. That's why I like it that we're likely to make it to the knockouts as early as after round 4, so we can concentrate on serie A.
That's just wrong mentality, bro. UCL should ALWAYS be the PRIORITY. Serie A is for minnows.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Routine win against seriously amateurish opponents. I mean my God we were gifted goals while giving minimum effort.

Just gets this group stage done with as painless as possible, get 4 wins and whatever we can get against Barca. With this questionable midfield, imbalanced defence and novice coach its basically a foregone conclusion we will be quick writeoff in playoff time. So we need to focus on saving face and energy for Serie A.
-rep

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Someone please provide a link for full match download. HDMatches.net already deleted the links. :sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Someone please provide a link for full match download. HDMatches.net already deleted the links. :sergio:

torrent link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ok5lm9ezj14awl/UCL+2021+-++Ferencváros+vs+Juventus+-+04112020.torrent/file
consider that it has russian audio.

some other links:
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthr...04-11-2020&s=ea5502d1680f92987da7ca481e177911
and just bookmark rojadirecta, this is the best source since forever.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Can someone explain Pirlo's words in Juve as too egotistical?

I only saw 2 moves in which one of them was a goal.
Dybala shot instead of passing to Ronaldo but it ended in the back of the net.
Ronaldo should have passed to Morata but decided to shoot.

Have there been other cases?
I count another one as Morata should be more selfish when he passes the ball to CR7
In my opinion that is not about who is more selfish, as it is okay to be more rational in order to take a chance
Morata must take a shot and go for a goal instead of the pass to CR7 as he already in an open position
While in Dybala 2nd goal, he must pass to CR7 in an open position instead go for the goal

But in the end, this is a great win, after the win against Spezia this team already overcome the struggles and starting to be more confident
Hopefully, we can keep the consistency against Lazio

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This is actually an extremely lucky win.
We would have failed to win if Ronaldo hadn’t been on the field.

Just his presence is enough for our team to begin scoring goals.

Not to be an ass but when we were without Ronaldo, we have been playing like Padova FC even tho we have morata and dybala.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
McKennie is definitely not a Juve material.I thought that he is Sturaro V2.0 but he is even in quality with Sturaro.Ramsey could open a fish and chips bar with his injuries.And I think Kulusevski must get more playing time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I count another one as Morata should be more selfish when he passes the ball to CR7
In my opinion that is not about who is more selfish, as it is okay to be more rational in order to take a chance
Morata must take a shot and go for a goal instead of the pass to CR7 as he already in an open position
While in Dybala 2nd goal, he must pass to CR7 in an open position instead go for the goal

But in the end, this is a great win, after the win against Spezia this team already overcome the struggles and starting to be more confident
Hopefully, we can keep the consistency against Lazio
I agree with your assessment but I dont think Morata`s choice was so obvious as while I agree he should have been more selfish he passed it to Ronaldo vs a clean net while the defender came out of nowhere.
Shooting by himself would definitely be the right decision but I really cant blame him for passing it.

Dybala`s goal was a bit lucky as the GK saved it but it continued towards the net (the defender couldnt really prevent it so the own goal should have been Dybala`s). In any case he should have passed it to unmarked Ronaldo and then chances we score are way higher with Ronaldo vs an empty net.

Ronaldo also should have passed it to Morata but tried from a difficult angle but at that point the game was officially over and Morata already scored 2 goals so I guess he wanted one for himself and knew it wouldnt hurt the team should it be wasted.

This is why I dont understand why the whole talk about selfishness ever came.

In any case we got the 3pts and on a good momentum , lets hope it continues.

- - - Updated - - -

McKennie is definitely not a Juve material.I thought that he is Sturaro V2.0 but he is even in quality with Sturaro.Ramsey could open a fish and chips bar with his injuries.And I think Kulusevski must get more playing time.
I guess he will play vs Lazio having been rested midweek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)