[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean really didn't expect them to be this poor. Not keeping a clean sheet against those amateurs was really a bad sign.
those two blunders by their keeper make them look worse, but obviously it's an europa league level team at best, without any international experience. the two club's budget is uncomparable. they are happy with the point against kiev, and rebrov already said that they play to learn against juve and barca.

they played much better matches in the qualifiers.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Another shitty performance with good result, at least there are slightly better movements at the final third tonight, but we will really be having a difficult with more organized defenses, really, i have no idea what the attacking/tactics training are being done, I still think we dont look like a team, and just more individuals trying to outpace or slightly outskill some of the opponents and hopes that it works.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
there was a 15 minute period in the second half where you guys looked in complete control and then bernadeschi came on
IMO the whole performance was horrible. Literally zero organization. It's like they assembled 11 players just tonight and without a coach to lead them. That's how we played in high school, but maybe even better.

Our defense looks incredibly fragile and lost, positioning seems awkward while our mid sometimes seems non-existent.

I know it's a win, I know it's 1-4. But I still think we're on a painful and horrible path with Pirlo. I don't like this one bit.

I also hope we avoid Bayern at all cost because they'd score 10 goals against us.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Happy to get two easy wins on the bounce against crappy teams to get the confidence boost, but just hope it won't mean we're gonna go chins held high against Lazio. Even if they're decimated, we're gonna get our arses kicked if we play like we've played in the first games bar Sampdoria, where we somehow managed to look like prime Barca.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
CL is just a distraction this year. We don't stand a chance there. That's why I like it that we're likely to make it to the knockouts as early as after round 4, so we can concentrate on serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@K.O. look at sigér, he's smiling after a 4-1 home defeat. that's a bonus round for them, they are probably happier with the experience than juve with a win without a clean sheet.

Clipboard01.jpg

we gave 30% and still won, let's hope nobody got 'rona and let's get ready for nazio

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice result but a lot of the same issues are there which I would worry about against a better team.

The midfield gave very little protection to the defence in the first half, although this improved significantly in the second half with Bentancur covering well. Chiesa is leaving a lot of space behind him which leaves us open. I'm not convinced the 3 at the back moving to a 4 is working.

I do think there were slight signs of improvement in our shape though.

Morata has been incredible, Danilo really good too.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
CL is just a distraction this year. We don't stand a chance there. That's why I like it that we're likely to make it to the knockouts as early as after round 4, so we can concentrate on serie A.
Based on what our game against Barcelona there is plenty of time till the knockout rounds to sort our game out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)